n00b. You remind me of Gay...

digip

That's not very nice, I can't help it.

Have you ever even watched Pure Pwnage? In all seriousness, the title is a line directly from one of the show's episodes, and the video link I posted.

Have you ever even watched Pure Pwnage? In all seriousness, the title is a line directly from one of the show's episodes, and the video link I posted.

Yes, I have, I was just trying to make a joke at the expense of my screenname

Ok. Just didn't know if you somehow took offense to it, since it was not meant to be directed at anyone.

• 1 month later...

I love Pure Pwnage. They are so hilarious... though the forums have a lot of the "OMG NOOB FAG THAT WAS A STOOPID QUESTION" type of people...

Back on topic, love their Gamer Army videos. They're basically training a pretend gamer army to find hidden clues around the world involving a guy called "The Mask" going missing. You pay $20 for some military dog tags with your handle on them, and you get access to the members only part of the forum along with special t-shirts and schwag at the premieres.

Any fans of Pure Pwnage out here?

I love Pure Pwnage. They are so hilarious... though the forums have a lot of the "OMG NOOB FAG THAT WAS A STOOPID QUESTION" type of people...

Back on topic, love their Gamer Army videos. They're basically training a pretend gamer army to find hidden clues around the world involving a guy called "The Mask" going missing. You pay $20 for some military dog tags with your handle on them, and you get access to the members only part of the forum along with special t-shirts and schwag at the premieres.

Any fans of Pure Pwnage out here?

I think a lot of the people here are fans of PP, myself incuded. I also like "Cooking with Dave", aka, http://www.proatcooking.com/

I think a lot of the people here are fans of PP, myself incuded. I also like "Cooking with Dave", aka, http://www.proatcooking.com/

Pro at Cooking is hilarious. I hope the guys keep this show up, it's a mouth-watering show.

• 3 weeks later...
I've got to make it to one of their Toronto Premiere's sometime.

How many have you been to so far Snubs ?

5 times thus far, counting next week's trip. I just love Toronto :D