Cd Database crack (.rsrc)

rollxnut

I have a cd database with names and emails. I have been hired to translate it to a excel spreadsheet. its based on the job and not the time spent. There is over 32,000 names/emails, and typing each one out is OUT OF THE QUESTION. Can someone point me into the right direction or tell me how to extract them all. I can see a spreadsheet of information but when I go to copy it it show some copyright protection statement. PLEASE HELP. I think the info in is a file with an .rsrc file extension.

I've googled everything I know and this is my last hope...

The file you linked to seems to have some relevance to this. I can't see what it is for now.

It would also seem that the file is possibly an executable of some nature, and does not hold any relevant data to what you wish to archive.

I am just taking a shot at this but have you tried printing it to a .pdf file and then from there converting that information to a word file and merging it into an excel.

when changing to a PDF, it only does the row highlighted and you can not highlight more then one

this is the file. http://www.mediafire.com/?9xbx4lcdwtx I think this has the data I'm looking for. I would like it in an excel spreadsheet if possible .

...am I the only one here who thinks that posting a database related to your job on a public forum via a public file host is unbelievably retarded? Or, perhaps it's not actually for work at all, perhaps it's just for your own enjoyment.

...am I the only one here who thinks that posting a database related to your job on a public forum via a public file host is unbelievably retarded? Or, perhaps it's not actually for work at all, perhaps it's just for your own enjoyment.

I was asked if I could do this, and I told him I would give it a shot. ( I'm sure he will pay me something )

I dont mind repaying the person that can help me with this either. maybe paypal?

Isn't there a resedit for Macs? Or unix variant that can edit rsrc files?

would it help if I just put all the files online somewhere?

Not unless you want people stealing important private information from the db. Not sure what's in it, but if my info was in there, I wouldn't want it being shared with a hacking network of people(or anyone for that matter).