To all those who come here to learn to hack!

Duelus

Hello noobies! OMGzz so you want to learn to hack? Well first off don't post any questions that you already haven't researched in the "Ultimate Hacker's Tool-kit" which is:

www.google.com

and

www.wikipedia.org

"I S34RCH3D TH0Z L1NKz U S3NT 2 M3 BUT ! ST!LL C@N7 H4xx0r MY FR!3NDz MySPACE"

The sentence stated above, is a perfect example of how not to ask a question. Please, no caps, or 1337 speak. Its rude.

What I'm getting at, is if you want to ask a question about hacking and not get flamed, or made fun of. Try to ask it in as best English as possible and only after doing proper research!

Have fun!

OMGZ LOL LOLERSKATED LIEK DUELUS U ARE DA MAN LIEK I HEAR U ARE LIEK GOOD AN LINUZ. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO INSTALL LINUZ I DLOADED IT AND LIEK DRAGGED TT OVER TO MY CD FOLER BUT IT WOTN LIEK BOOT UP AND STUFF. DUELUS U NEED TO HELP ME OUT NOW. I DONT WANT THO TAKE THE TIME TO LEARD HOW TO DO THIS DO IF FOR ME.

I'm not one for censorship, but some times it's just nessasery to prevent anoyance. I'm all for any one been able to say any thing they want, i just would like the way they say it to be censored. Perhaps a word filter for omg should be applied, perhaps omg should be replace with "I lick money anus". Is there a anctual word that contains the letters omg in that exact order? Zombie... no... conga... no... any one have any ideas?

OMGZ LOL LOLERSKATED LIEK DUELUS U ARE DA MAN LIEK I HEAR U ARE LIEK GOOD AN LINUZ. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO INSTALL LINUZ I DLOADED IT AND LIEK DRAGGED TT OVER TO MY CD FOLER BUT IT WOTN LIEK BOOT UP AND STUFF. DUELUS U NEED TO HELP ME OUT NOW. I DONT WANT THO TAKE THE TIME TO LEARD HOW TO DO THIS DO IF FOR ME.

looks like my posts, especialy the "leik" spelling... darren,w hat ever happened to the spektormax spell checker, we shoudlhave a 3rd moderator, just in chanrge of fiximng MY posts