PHProxy??

PoyBoy

It would be great if someone could help an epic noob such as myself set up PHP and PHProxy on an APache2.2 windows server.

I would like to be able to log onto websites and such. I assume i need to get ssl enabled as well.

I appreciate any help

You don't need SSL really, its up to you though as you might want to encypt the data. I would recommend that you use a htaccess though to stop unwanted people from killing your bandwidth.

I think all you need to do to see which pages are being looked at is check the apache logs, as the app is fetching the page and then getting apache to effectively host it.

I would second using Linux, makes things a lot easier once you get the hang of the differences between it and linux. I had major problems getting PHP to work on Apache in windows, with linux it bascially does everything for you. Plus the other problem is that XP (I assume you haven't gone and bought 2003) has a maximum number of incoming connections which is 10 which may cause problems, Linux of course has now limit.

It's not out yet but check out http://gidut.tv/cm/node?from=0

We will be setting up a LAMP box from scratch, and I will walk you through all the steps. LAMP stands for Linux, Apache, Mysql, and Php. Nearly every web server on the internt runs on LAMP, including this one, and probably yours. We will go through each step, from installing Linux, to configuring mysql, and php.

It would be great if someone could help an epic noob such as myself set up PHP and PHProxy on an APache2.2 windows server.

I would like to be able to log onto websites and such. I assume i need to get ssl enabled as well.

I appreciate any help

http://www.l0gic.net/

PHPRelay is probably exactly what you are looking for.