found another noob friendly iptv show

DLSS

Edit:  This site is great for script kiddies/want to be hackers.  The videos are great for gray/black hat stuff, but only that.  When I browsed the forum it was filled with either kids trying to hack their school network or complete noobs.  The only knowledgeable people on the forum were cast members.  In my opinion this site makes it a little to easy for people to do malicious things.  Also, I don't like how they never mention ways to prevent yourself from being victim of said attacks (most of it I already know, but they should include it anyway).  I do like their demo of BackTrack for complete beginners.

One thing that they could benefit from is an rss feed for the videos. I just used wget to download all the videos. I will have to watch them later when I have time.

edit:

Watched them all last night. They were pretty straight forward in their show and by the name of it, yes, they pretty much give the full disclosure of what they do and how to do it. A script kiddies wet dream in the making, but I can't knock it since it seems that is their purpose. To disclose it as is and not moderate what they broadcast. With a name like Full Disclosure, they delivered what they intended to discuss, and were good at explaining things in detail, so I give them credit for having the balls to film some of those sploits since it has the potential to backfire on them if someone wanted to take legal action against them. Although, I'd say the courts probably wouldn't be able to do anythign agains tthem since this is all well known security stuff and has been out for a while.

Most of it was stuff that has been around for a while and could easily be found online with a few google searches. The only thing I saw that seemed really new was the WPA cracking using modified drivers for their wi-fi card. I knew WEP could be cracked failry easily, but the WPA part seemed almost too easy, granted a stronger passphrase would not work with a dictionary attack. WPA cracking miight be more well known to some people, but I had never seen it done before, so that was kinda cool in itself.

Overall, it I think it has potential, so long as they dont do anything that incriminates themselves in the process. They were at least smart enough to use their own networks in all of their pen tests so its not like they filmed themselves hacking someone elses wi-fi network, which could probably land them in trouble down the road.

Anyone know what episode 4 was that they removed? There are a few other videos that arent listed on the main page located here: http://infinityexists.com/wmv/

haven't watched them so dont know what they are.

Edit:  This site is great for script kiddies/want to be hackers.  The videos are great for gray/black hat stuff, but only that.  When I browsed the forum it was filled with either kids trying to hack their school network or complete noobs.  The only knowledgeable people on the forum were cast members.  In my opinion this site makes it a little to easy for people to do malicious things.  Also, I don't like how they never mention ways to prevent yourself from being victim of said attacks (most of it I already know, but they should include it anyway).  I do like their demo of BackTrack for complete beginners.

Sounds like a mirror of Hak.5

One thing that they could benefit from is an rss feed for the videos.

If you want one, I whipped one up on yahoo pipes. Requires only a fetchsitefeed module.

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_id=...amp;_render=rss

Thanks anyway, but I already used wget to do it for me.