Somebody help

K1u

width=750 height=600http://i30.tinypic.com/oa3ibl.jpg[/img]

Ok heres a hint. It is something you are subconsciously seeing but your brain is not allowing you to see. When I first saw the picture I knew there had to be something really fucked up because that IS NOT A NORMAL forest, trust me on that.

And do not look for it at night, trust me... once you find it, you will cry.

But I seriously cannot see it, I agree the whole forest structure is irregular, but I cannot find the problem.

You're getting no sleep because you're constantly trying to find what isn't really there.

In human he means that's not a mind fuck, just a forest.

Heh.

Post more mindfucks everyone, they are very fun.

Some of the pictures you can see on k1u's links are pretty cool, but most of seem to me just like normal pictures... Well, maybe I'll have to look at them some more :-?

I got a couple of them. Which ones do you need help finding?

Well, I got this, this, this, this, this and this.

But I can't figgure out those two: 1 and 2. I have almost the same pictures in my bioligy-book at school and have spend several lessons trying to find out whats actually wrong and how this can work, but I just couldn't figgure it out :-P It just seems impossible.

I'd also like to know what's up with this one:

width=488 height=453http://fotoficial.com/images.php/i19_mindfuc1k.jpg[/img]

I think that there's something reflecting in the window in between the umbrella and that vase...but I don't know what it is and if it's even the thing your supposed to search for...But is sais again in the image that you'll get no sleep, so maybe it's just another image with nothing special to it.

However, those things are really interessting and a lot of fun. Thx for posting them!

Well, I got this, this, this, this, this and this.

But I can't figgure out those two: 1 and 2. I have almost the same pictures in my bioligy-book at school and have spend several lessons trying to find out whats actually wrong and how this can work, but I just couldn't figgure it out :-P It just seems impossible.

I'd also like to know what's up with this one:

width=488 height=453http://fotoficial.com/images.php/i19_mindfuc1k.jpg[/img]

I think that there's something reflecting in the window in between the umbrella and that vase...but I don't know what it is and if it's even the thing your supposed to search for...But is sais again in the image that you'll get no sleep, so maybe it's just another image with nothing special to it.

However, those things are really interessting and a lot of fun. Thx for posting them!

Oh that one...

Its not a girl. Its a guy. Look at the way he crosses his legs. Look closely at his neck. He has a adams apple.