Hak5 (EU?) Meetup Part Deux

DarkSenay

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah good idea

But not for trains etc...

I probably go with the train from the Netherlands/Belgium to Berlin.

Moonlit got lost? how came? :lol:

No sense of direction I'm guessing. Anyway the hostel is only 8 miles away from Tegel but public transport is cheap, I think a 72 hour pass cost me £14.

Now the waiting part begins...

Oh yeah, some planning, maybe I should check the museum were we going to (how to get there etc.)

I'm doing a hacking/camping thing tomorrow and the weekend, so I'll see is Be|ia| still wants to come.

Ok, well I plan on arriving in Europe the Saturday before the meetup, I'm looking for some options on places to fly in/stay. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

I was thinking of flying into Amsterdam staying there for a few days, and then flying out of Berlin on Sunday.

Ok, well I plan on arriving in Europe the Saturday before the meetup, I'm looking for some options on places to fly in/stay. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

I was thinking of flying into Amsterdam staying there for a few days, and then flying out of Berlin on Sunday.

Why one week earlier? Special reason to see Amsterdam?:P

Well dude, if I'm coming from the USA, I might as well make it worthwhile.

Sooooo, any suggestions?

I've been to amsterdam already, but I'd like to see more.

You have to go to the red-light district and watch some "shows" as they are quite funny.

That's going to be a bummer becouse the red-light district is made quit a bit smaller.

A lot of the window rooms are closed.

Gerard

Didn't know that, I have not been there in 6 years. The things that make it different are the things that make people visit, hopefully not that much has changed overall.

I'm definitely coming to this now. Even more definitely than last year when I said I was definitely coming and then forgot about it (making the deposit I paid to DarkSenay and my train ticket a complete waste of money).

I'm definitely coming to this now. Even more definitely than last year when I said I was definitely coming and then forgot about it (making the deposit I paid to DarkSenay and my train ticket a complete waste of money).

Okay so we have:

Metatron

Joerg

Tim.Vangehugten

Moonlit

DarkSenay

digininja

Shaun

I guess it's time for people to find flights/whatever if you haven't already, so we can work out where/when we can meet up. Mobile phone numbers can also be exchanged.

Okay, if we all are with 7 people that would make +- 64€/person for the whole trip. We can check in the 11th September from 15.00 (local time of course) and we have to check out on the 14th September before noon.

Payment can be made in 2 different ways.

1: bank transfer, just make the 64€ over to my bank account.

IBAN :BE15-7795-9125-3430

BIC (SWIFT code): GKCCBEBB

* Also pm me if you made your bank transfer.

2: cash, you just take 64€ cash with you to Berlin.

Also if you exchange your mobile number, don't forget to add your land code.

Okay, if we all are with 7 people that would make +- 64€/person for the whole trip. We can check in the 11th September from 15.00 (local time of course) and we have to check out on the 14th September before noon.

Payment can be made in 2 different ways.

1: bank transfer, just make the 64€ over to my bank account.

IBAN :BE15-7795-9125-3430

BIC (SWIFT code): GKCCBEBB

* Also pm me if you made your bank transfer.

2: cash, you just take 64€ cash with you to Berlin.

Also if you exchange your mobile number, don't forget to add your land code.

I'll give you the cash. Yeah I forgot to add +44 to the mobile number I pmed people. It's a UK mobile phone.

I'll give you the sum in cash.

I take the train to berlin central station which is luckily only some kilometers from the hostel, which means I can walk and save money and see something about Berlin :)

tim, how did you calculated the 64 euros? If we are seven persons I think we take the room for 17 euros per night, means 3*17=51 euros, plus 3 euros per linen => 54€

Or did I miss something?

tim, how did you calculated the 64 euros? If we are seven persons I think we take the room for 17 euros per night, means 3*17=51 euros, plus 3 euros per linen => 54€

Or did I miss something?

I got a bill of 424 € in total + 3€ pp for the linnen. Now I assumed that they will charge 8 persons for a 8 person room, so I did: ((3*8)+424)/7=64€. If we have to pay less then it's good, but it's just easier to give people money back then to ask for more.