Getting Passed Admin controls on Network computers

hitman32

Noobi to this site.

Here is my situation.

At work I am tired of the webblock for certain sites, like this one, any known ways to get around it without logging in as an admin and changing my settings?  Is it possible to do it with the internet settings for IE?  OS is windows.

Noobi to this site.

Here is my situation.

At work I am tired of the webblock for certain sites, like this one, any known ways to get around it without logging in as an admin and changing my settings?  Is it possible to do it with the internet settings for IE?  OS is windows.

Use a proxy?

Be more specific.

Please forgive my ignorance.

I can read up tomorrow on the proxy and to install firefox would i need to ininstall IE or leave it alone and just launch off of firefox. 

A problem i might see is that i can not install any .exe without being an admin.

Please forgive my ignorance.

I can read up tomorrow on the proxy and to install firefox would i need to ininstall IE or leave it alone and just launch off of firefox. 

A problem i might see is that i can not install any .exe without being an admin.

If you cant install firefox you may want to try firefox portable, it is a copy of firefox that keeps itself and settings on a USB drive.

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

Use a proxy?

And if you just want to go to a website try: http://yxorp.32bites.com. I run it on my server and hasn't been blocked anywhere I know of yet.