Combining Serveral CD's into one DVD

Corrosion.

I am trying to take command and conquer generals cd1 and 2 as well as command and conquer generals zero hour cd 1 and 2

I have command and conquer generals cd 1 and 2 in one folder and command and conquer generals zero hour cd 1 and 2 in another.

but...........

When installing it asks for the generals cd2...... How can I make this work?

I am trying to take command and conquer generals cd1 and 2 as well as command and conquer generals zero hour cd 1 and 2

I have command and conquer generals cd 1 and 2 in one folder and command and conquer generals zero hour cd 1 and 2 in another.

but...........

When installing it asks for the generals cd2...... How can I make this work?

Sorry but I do not think we are allowed to talk about Warez here.

It's not necessarily warez. If you happened to own the discs, it depends entirely on their contents. In some cases it's as easy as dumping the entire contents of both discs into the root of a DVD or whatever.

agreed with the two posts above. Normaly the contents of the CD will be on the lines of:

CD1:

Autorun

some.ico

FolderA

FolderB

Data1

Data2

CD2:

Autorun

some.ico

Data3

Data4

In this case, copy the contents of CD 1 into a folder, and just the data files from CD 2. If u dump the contents of just both CD 1 and CD 2 and it comes up with file already exists, make sure that CD 1's files are the ones that you use.

This will have no chance in working, if the CD's are say, install disk and play disk. Also note, that since it will no longer be a genuine disk you will need to use a No-CD game fix. (there not illegal as long as you own the original disk).

Depending on the software, if it looks for them by volume label your not going to get around it on one disc. Making iso files on the HDD and using something like demon tools to create virtual cd drives and mount them all at the same time would probably be the  best bet, but you could try the same trick by just burning the iso files as 2 seperat DATA files onto one dvd and then mounting them via demon tools from one disc.

http://www.daemon-tools.cc

Depending on the software, if it looks for them by volume label your not going to get around it on one disc. Making iso files on the HDD and using something like demon tools to create virtual cd drives and mount them all at the same time would probably be the  best bet, but you could try the same trick by just burning the iso files as 2 seperat DATA files onto one dvd and then mounting them via demon tools from one disc.

http://www.daemon-tools.cc

looks like that's what I'll have to do, thanx