Embed Yahoo Pipes

Brennan

Daren showed how to make the pipes and I went found some I liked and tweaked them to fit me

But now I want to embed them into my site so I have one convenient place to get them but I am not sure how to do this

I saw that it had php support (in a .run file)  but I am not good with php and all the searching I am doing is coming up with nothing.

so if you know, please pass it along

I had to google it just to know what you were talking about...sorry, never used it, but there are links on there for documentation. http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/docs?doc=tutorials

yeah all them tell you how to make them not hoe to embed them into a webpage like daren did

I just got done watchign the video. He neglected to add that part, but maybe he could give you a quick tip. Drop him a PM or Email: http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2

He's pretty good about replying to questions I have asked, so he can probably point you to the answer.

Sorry about that I demonstrated how to embed them in the first cut of that segment but it was reshot for time (the first cut was 13 minutes, we aim for 7-8 minutes. You know how these ADD kids are these days ;))

Basically you want to run your pipe and you'll see a Badge button on the top left of the toolbar. This image should help.

width=110 height=64http://arch.kimag.es/thumbs/63297241.jpg[/img]

Cheers,

Darren

Sorry about that I demonstrated how to embed them in the first cut of that segment but it was reshot for time (the first cut was 13 minutes, we aim for 7-8 minutes. You know how these ADD kids are these days ;))

So you don't finish the segment?

So you don't finish the segment?

I wouldn't say I didnt finish it, just that the version that aired was slightly truncated for time and thus the demonstration of embedding was glossed over. This happens frequently just to keep segments within a certain time else we'd drone on forever about stuff and the show would end up being an hour and a half.