Best Bush Photo ever

VaKo

QFE...

Hopefully the things he says and does will not cause Nato and the other countries to just ignore us when we do need help.

Not my president!! Impeach Bush!

QFE...

Hopefully the things he says and does will not cause Nato and the other countries to just ignore us when we do need help.

Not my president!! Impeach Bush!

Why?  He has done so many good things for our country.  Like:

1.  Brought us into an war that is "unwinnable" for the U.S. with no plan to get out.

2.  Ruined the U.S. dollar

3.  Ruined what used to be good relations with other countries

4.  Ignored the Bill of Rights and shitted on the constitution and international law

5.  TORTURED PEOPLE

5.  Spied on Americans and the world

6.  Destroyed our military (which can be used for good things (like working with the U.N. to stop international genocide))?

7.  And a shit load of other "fun stuff"

My real question is this:  If we can impeach a man for getting is BJ, why can't we impeach Bush?

My real question is this:  If we can impeach a man for getting is BJ, why can't we impeach Bush?

QFE!

DQFE!!!

Bush Stays in Power because he has stolen everyones car keys and hidden them around the white house, he wont tell anyone where they are if he is kicked out.

You're not getting the point of the photo.  Look at it again.  Notice all the world's leaders surrounding him, see him talking to any of them?  This photo is symbolizing the way Bush has alienated America to the rest of the world.  These are the leaders from the countries that are in NATO, the U.S.'s supposed allies, see any of them being warm and friendly to GW