TicTacToe (Batch Style)

thegubble

For every new programing language i learn, as a test to myself, i write a simple game of TicTacToe.

I recently decided it was time to brush up on my batch script skills, so wrote TicTacToe in batch.

While the code is not the neatest, and can probably be optimized a lot, it gave me great experience in writing this small app.

Anyways. Less talk, more code.

http://www.fileshack.us/get_file.php?id=47...e=TicTacToe.bat

It uses basic batch commands, echo, if, set, cls, etc....

and no other executable files are needed!

No bad stuff, no "format C:", have a look, and please, leave feedback!

(342 Lines, MD5 Checksum: 54e81caaf2cf12a93b5e5fe29f13b8fe|TicTacToe.bat (Generated By FileCheckMD5))

Not too bad, I was considering doing this the other day when I got bored and felt like playing a new game... instead I pulled out commander keen :) but nice work it will go well with my rock paper scissors game I made in batch, we could soon have a collection of them.

GonZor, could you please send me the source code of your game?

I posted it on the forums a while back http://forums.hak5.org/index.php/topic,799...3.html#msg82493 I have updated it since then because you can crash it if you were to input a special character (eg an ampersand), Ill try find the updated code for you over the weekend.