twitter, anyone use it?

Darren Kitchen

When twitter first came out I gave it a go but I didn't quite get it so I stopped.

Over the last couple weeks I've been playing with it again and once I started following everyone back that follows me it kinda clicked and made sense to me. It's kinda cool. Somewhere between IRC and Email where the conversation flows but there is no urgency to respond right away.

So I'm wondering if any other technojunkies are using the service.

I'm at http://twitter.com/darrenkitchen

I did the same, I signed up when It started then gave up on it. I still have given up on it. I dont want people knowing what im doing every 5 minutes.

They don't have to know what you're doing every 5 minutes if you don't want. I find that I use is sporadically and make sure never to post anything too personal. It's kinda cool to have the wisdom of the crowd in a feed, I find lots of interesting links through it.

I am too anti social do do anything. Facebook's status is basically the same thing and just about a useful. I just don't think any one cares what I am doing so why bother. Social networking only makes since if its being used to do some productive group work or something. 

I did the same, I signed up when It started then gave up on it. I still have given up on it. I dont want people knowing what im doing every 5 minutes.

They don't have to know what you're doing every 5 minutes if you don't want. I find that I use is sporadically and make sure never to post anything too personal. It's kinda cool to have the wisdom of the crowd in a feed, I find lots of interesting links through it.

like irc, with a little less leetness

Its basically IRC for n00bs lolz

Its basically IRC for n00bs lolz

To a certain extent I agree.