Cops are disrespectful

Deags

Cops are disrespectful?  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• They were kind until they realised i wasn't going to bribe them.
    • The uniform was the only thing stoping me from dropping them.
    • Cops are great.
    • They always misquote the law.
    • They fined me even tho they got the wrong car but i couldn't afford to goto court.
    • The police fine people so they can afford to fine more people rather than solve rape or murder.
    • They raided my house and broke my stuff.
    • Only an asshole would take the job.
    • They have always been civil.
    • Deags can't spell 'n' shit.

Here's my rule for cops...

if you're going to disrepect/instult/make their life harder, you don't get to call for their help.... EVER

I've seen a cop baton a restrained man  in the head repeatedly. If I call that cop a tosser does that mean I can't call another one if my neighbors house is getting broken in to?

There are Good cops and Bad cops, just like everyone else. And I have had y run in with a few I woudl call pigs, but others I would say deserve respect and consider friends. Depends on the cop and the situation, but they are only human and are subject to the same things the rest of us are. Are all hackers evil people? Or are there good and bad geeks out there. Some are respectfull while some are not. Apply this to any aspect of life and people you meet, but you cant sterotype the whole lot of them even if the bad ones gets the most attention and main stream press. How often do you read news articles about police abuse, but rarely hear about the stories of lives they saved or how they risked their own to shield victims of a crime like shootings or physical attacks.

Cops for the most part are here to protect and serve, but not all of them follow this code of conduct, so I would say respect those whom respect you but you do not have to lower yourself to their level of disrespect just because they mistreat you. You dont have to respect them either, just be smart enough not to let your mouth get you a beat down by a cop looking for a fight or wanting to try out his new taser.

Here's my rule for cops...

if you're going to disrepect/instult/make their life harder, you don't get to call for their help.... EVER

I've seen a cop baton a restrained man  in the head repeatedly. If I call that cop a tosser does that mean I can't call another one if my neighbors house is getting broken in to?

no and I didn't mean for anyone to take that to the extreme

I am referring to the people who call cops pigs because they were arrested for driving drunk when they blew a .013 BAC and almost hit two cars...

and again this only apples to real cops not dicks with badges

no and I didn't mean for anyone to take that to the extreme

I am referring to the people who call cops pigs because they were arrested for driving drunk when they blew a .013 BAC and almost hit two cars...

and again this only apples to real cops not dicks with badges

I've never met a real cop only the dicks with badges. :P

I am generally nice to cops..

especially when they pull me over when I am speeding or not wearing a seatbelt or some stuff..

when they are not around.. I don't have that much respect to them.

All people who make generalisations about any group are stupid. Yes that's right, all of them.

.... isn't this a generalisation as well? ;)