What happened to USB hacking?

lixo

I must have missed something because I can no longer find the USB hacks threads we had on here, like the hacksaw and switchblade threads.

Can someone please explain what happened to these.

Thank you

Umm, have you looked here: http://forums.hak5.org/index.php/board,20.0.html ?

I have and it tells me the topic is missing or off limits.

Since I never had problems accessing those threads in the past and even helped GonZor with the first "no disk" bugs in his payload I don't understand why they would be off limits to me so I presumed they were missing.

Can someone explain why I can't access them anymore?

Thanks

Well I don't think I am doing anything wrong. How hard can it be to follow a thread you've been following for months? I mean there isn't that much room for error.

There is definitely something going on because I now have access to the USB section again.

Also noticed that in my profile earlier today I couldn't access my previously posted messages. That's why I posted this message http://forums.hak5.org/index.php/topic,869...7.html#msg89307 because I thought someone was having fun messing with me.

Well now I can see all my messages again and apparently I'm not the only one with these probs so something strange is going on.

Well now I can see all my messages again and apparently I'm not the only one with these probs so something strange is going on.

I think you will find there is a minimum post count to see the USB Hacks section now, that count being 10.

it 16

Congratulations snakey, you have managed to post in every topic I have seen about this saying the same thing, if you look at the time stamps my post was done before VaKo's and it seemed 10 was the logical answer since lixo only had a post count of 10. I have to say I partially agree with what is being done, but it may also promote spamming post's to raise a post count high enough to see the USB Hacks section.

it 16

Congratulations snakey, you have managed to post in every topic I have seen about this saying the same thing, if you look at the time stamps my post was done before VaKo's and it seemed 10 was the logical answer since lixo only had a post count of 10. I have to say I partially agree with what is being done, but it may also promote spamming post's to raise a post count high enough to see the USB Hacks section.

I'll be honest here, guests can't see it either. So, ideally we will see a drop off in people attempting to gain access. Its been in place over the weekend, and the initial reaction seems to favor my initial plan. But, as such its still very much a work in progress and I do fully admit that in the long run this may create more issues than it solves.

Excellent! No more skiddy noobs asking questions about other people's payloads.

Hack to learn, not the other way around.

Fuck the rules about USB hacks, come to my forum for USB hacks talk without the rules!

k0h.org - WE DONT FLAME. WE RESPECT YOU. COME TALK ALL YOU WANT ON USB HACKS!

Information should be free!

http://k0h.org/smf/index.php?board=110.0 <- NEW USB BOARD.

Go register USB Hackers for possible Moderator status of the new board!

You know, thats actually a half decent idea.