Bad Ideas!

VaKo

reading fear and loathing in las vegas ten times senior year of high school then loading up on drugs and booze and taking a road trip. We were somewhere around north dakota when the drugs began to take hold. I started to sweat and I looked at my friend who just happened to be taking a key of coke and said WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Dont you know this is rabbit country. Those little fuckers are just waiting for us to run out of gas so they can eat our entrails. My friend said "As your attorney i advise you to eat the mushrooms." So I did. I knew in my mind that I had about 15 minutes before those little fuckers came hopping up out of the ground just waiting to suck the juice from my eyeballs. I grabbed the shotgun and held it close. We had 3 bags of grass, 2packs of whippits, 4 grams of opium, a half ounce of shrooms, a salt shaker half full of cocaine. Also a case of beer, liter of vodka, liter of whiskey and some high potency hash.

drinking 20, 2 litre bottles of dr pepper in the course of 2 weeks is a bad idea. also drinking 24cans of dr p between you an a friend is a bad idea too..the cans stacked on top of eachother was taller than my celing in my room :D were like:

HYPER OMGZZZ LOL!!!! WHHWHWHWAOAOAO!!!!!

fuck dude im so ill....

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and so on...

Standing too long in a carwash for trucks as my nephew figured out (killed him, but it's okay, I never liked him)

At night, tie a garden hose between 2 poles that were on opposing sides of a road used by moped drivers. Some girl I knew came driving down there and the tube caught her helmet. Dispite the helmet she cracked her skull and wound up with a nasty scar on her head, thankfully above the hairline.

Letting your puppy roam freely around, even though you're living next to a busy street. The puppy died, and they weren't altogether happy with my moped driving skills.

Driving on your bicycle back to the Judo place you just trained at after realising you apparently lost your watch, and since you don't know if you dropped it along the way or left it at the place you drive on the wrong side of the road. Some ASSHOLE drove out of a gas station and hit him at about 50 mph, he hit his head on the edge of the raised sidewalk, went into a coma and died the next day.

Going to a 24-hour LAN party that starts at noon, flaking out at about 7 am the next day and drive home across a straight and except for you deserted highway with a rising sun facing you. You wouldn't BELIEVE how hard it was to keep my eyes open that ride. I was scared shitless that I would crash my dad's car. Thankfully I made it, but I'm NEVER doing that again.

Drinking alcohol to the point where you don't remember what exactly you did the day before, but you're pretty sure those puke stains around the toilet were left there by you and it turns out you now have a girlfriend (which obviously didn't last)... Some of you might actually consider this a good idea, but trust me: It's not worth it.

Going out with a group and one of the girls admits she likes some guy at the bar. Then walk up to the guy, point at the girl and say with a bit of a raised voice: She thinks you're hot!

She didn't speak to me for over a week (but the rest had a good laugh though)!

I've got a promise that a girlfriend of mine is gonna come over and watch the extended editions of all 3 Lord Of The Rings parts in a row.

Considering the fact that I think the (regular) LOTR movie had about as much story as a 30-minute soap opera, this might very well become a BAD IDEA. Normally cute girl + boring movie is a GOOD IDEA, but unfortunately she's already spoken for.

I've got a promise that a girlfriend of mine is gonna come over and watch the extended editions of all 3 Lord Of The Rings parts in a row.

Considering the fact that I think the (regular) LOTR movie had about as much story as a 30-minute soap opera, this might very well become a BAD IDEA. Normally cute girl + boring movie is a GOOD IDEA, but unfortunately she's already spoken for.

change her for a new one then :P