...Daren?

ECas123

What the hell are you guys talking about I don't look anything like that guy. My head is a lot rounder, my hair hasn't receded nearly that much, and I've got a full fledged soul patch. This guy's chin hair looks like it came off Hitler's upper lip!

Just because his only form of expression is bug eyes and wildly exaggerated eyebrows doesn't mean he looks anything like me. Hell Wess can even make that face and I'm a zillion times prettier than him.

Noobs

The video was pretty lame, but I do have to say, at the beginning, he sort of looks like darren, but after you see a close up of his face, no resemblance.

What the hell are you guys talking about I don't look anything like that guy. My head is a lot rounder, my hair hasn't receded nearly that much, and I've got a full fledged soul patch. This guy's chin hair looks like it came off Hitler's upper lip!

Just because his only form of expression is bug eyes and wildly exaggerated eyebrows doesn't mean he looks anything like me. Hell Wess can even make that face and I'm a zillion times prettier than him.

Noobs

qfe

Hmm... I think the only thing to two have in common is the evil goatee. Beyond that I'm not seeing it.
LMAO QFE

Okay a picture of Darren, so what?  I don't get it?  :-?

Click the link and watch the video...