I like this

Duelus

That show is scary shit... if I have the misfortune to catch a glimpse of it, I immediately cringe... any longer than about 15 seconds and I curl up into a ball twitching and screaming...

www.boohbah.com/zone.html

Duelus did you drop acid recently by any chance?

Drop acid? You eat acid. You drop LSD. (LSD = Acid, but acid is already in or on something solid.)

^^ This guy's cool. He knows about drugs.

/sarcasm

Drop acid? You eat acid. You drop LSD. (LSD = Acid, but acid is already in or on something solid.)

You know to drop something is just to take it by eating it or swallowing it, it's perfectly correct to say drop acid. Also LSD is exactly the same as acid, it doesn't have to be on a blotter or in a gel tab or anything to be acid, acid is just a slang name for LSD because LSD's full name is lysergic acid diethylamide. It's possible there's a regional use of acid just to refer to LSD that's in or on a something where you live, but I haven't encountered that before.

You know to drop something is just to take it by eating it or swallowing it, it's perfectly correct to say drop acid. Also LSD is exactly the same as acid, it doesn't have to be on a blotter or in a gel tab or anything to be acid, acid is just a slang name for LSD because LSD's full name is lysergic acid diethylamide. It's possible there's a regional use of acid just to refer to LSD that's in or on a something where you live, but I haven't encountered that before.

And I know dropping means eating but when you talk about it in the drug sense you drop it on a piece of paper and than eat it. :roll: (why do I know this.)

Well I have always considered "dropping" something to mean taking it orally, mainly because people say dropping when referring to ecstasy pills.

And I know dropping means eating but when you talk about it in the drug sense you drop it on a piece of paper and than eat it. Rolling Eyes (why do I know this.)

Usually LSD taken on a square of blotter paper doesn't have the LSD dropped on it, but it is usually prepared as a whole sheet soaked or sprayed with LSD then separated.

lightninginabottle1mh.jpg

This is a pretty funny discussion. I know someone who knows someone who took acid(in Christchurch, New Zealand) and woke up 2 days later in some random appartment in Wellington, New Zealand(about a 1 - 2 hour flight from Christchurch).