i am in some trouble..

japo capo

I too agree that forums can often be confused with a diary (and in this case I think it is).  What people often forget is that what is posted on the web is PUBLIC info, and johnny law can and should view this.  I understand you want our sympathy, but be aware, even though you are only telling us your bias side of things, this is clearly more than you initially told them.

Also, I am beginning to further doubt this story.  Why would the government randomly decide to obtain and carry out a search warrant for you.  You have said that they did not obtain ISP information about yourself, but if not why would they search you.  Maybe you were selling said illegal media, or something, but the government would not do this without cause.  Furthermore, as I said earlier, how in the hell did they obtain an itemized list of your computer gear?  Fuck, I don't even know all the shit I have.  Then why go on and blab on the internet how the "stupid" police missed an important item in their search?  If they missed it wouldn't it be one of those, "Thank god they didn't notice this, let me keep it to myself" type moments?

he probably found a some random program that allows him to exploit a certain security flaw, and was dumb enough to use it on like a business or some place that landed him in hot water

the government doesn't just randomly attack you for downloading P2P

they go after you if you deface a website or do a DOS attack on someone.

companies like the mpaa and riaa go after you for p2p and illegal downloads

the government goes crazy on you when you do things with the intent to cause damage

eg, sending spam, trying to spread infected files to expand your bot network, and other stuff

ENDING:  Noob who wsa using this forum as his journal/blog/diary asking for legal help, then staring he didn't want it, ended up arrested for illegal activities, obstruction of justice, and stealing logged evidence back from the investigation.

He is spending 35 to life in prison, without the possibility of parole.

rm topic,8565.30.html

Who the fuck are you, anyway?

nicatronTheGreat.

I believe it was a rhetorical question...

haha, y is it when i read this all i can think about is the Australia House Raids for CP? Its like the only illegal content in Australia (and im sure its the same for most other countries) that they will raid ur house on suspicion.

In all no offense is meant by my post, its just that, from ur mate losing his laptop, and having ur user and pass on it, to having the police having a copy of ur equipment inventory. Just seems hell sus.

Either way its like a good story... to be posted on like... 4chan. 

that free cp wasnt so free after all i guess

either cp or

a case of

wow i found a cool exploit on some random forum, i'm going to try it on my school and after that, i'm going to try it in the company that i work in, *2 days later* door gets knocked down *starts crying like how that person from telling people to leave britney spears alone* "leave my pc alone ::::("

that free cp wasnt so free after all i guess

either cp or

a case of

wow i found a cool exploit on some random forum, i'm going to try it on my school and after that, i'm going to try it in the company that i work in, *2 days later* door gets knocked down *starts crying like how that person from telling people to leave britney spears alone* "leave my pc alone ::::("

chris crocker ...

well IMHO if you don't want advice, why post in a forum asking for it?

I will say that the gun issue means nothing.  If they came in to get the computer and saw a pile of drugs, do you think they'd leave teh drugs?  NO!  so if the sawed-off shotgun you had was in plain site, then its your problem not ours.

Im sorry you go through the trouble to post about something, give few details then expect nobody to ask you questions about it.  at teh same tim I can understand you need to vent, BUT that is what a pen and paper diary are for, when you don't have a computer of your own... and FYI forums, IRC, blogs should not be your personal diary.

So if you want to Say no legal advice, well then go stfu or tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing BUT the TRUTH.

Since Mr. no-legal-advice-japo hates advice, I'd vote threat lock.

First off I am not asking for legal advice. Thats the last thing i want. That is why i am paying someone thousands of dollars who went to law school. for their advice.

I have tried my best to not have to explain this to many people. When i finally do have to explain what happen to some people i get the same thing, People literally talking out of their ass giving me legal advice that is just wrong. want an example?

If they came in to get the computer and saw a pile of drugs, do you think they'd leave teh drugs?  NO!  so if the sawed-off shotgun you had was in plain site

It doesn't matter if it was in plain sight.. or tapped to the bottom of my desk. they looked in closets,under beds,behind doors, ect ect ect.

I only bring this up because i was telling a very close group of friends the very gist of what happen and one of them said exactly what you said "WELL IF IT WOULDN'T OF BEEN IN PLAIN SIGHT THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS PROBLEM"

I agree this website or the internet isnt my personal blog. if it bothers you reading this kind of thing there is a really easy solution for you. dont come in here anymore. Problem solved.

Also i planned to give another update.

Nothing happen from when i last posted. haha

i got new news on my shotgun. where i live shotgun barrels have to be a total of 16 inches long. well i am 90% sure that my shotgun qualifies in this. I have talked to another lawyer and he says that its common for cops to just take the gun.. then not even find out until later that its illegal.

My lawyer told me that i cant do anything until they charge me. Then they surrender me to avoid an expensive bail cost. 9 times out of 10 i am released  due to not being a flight risk. then my lawyer sees the charges and we go from there.

I can tell you guys a bit more about what happen. I didnt haxor the fucking gibson or anything like that. Its between someone and myself. They lied out of their ass to get my computers seized. once the computers are searched and his lie surfaces i will get my stuff back.

you know what?  simply posting about your troubles as "I am in some trouble..." invites everyone's opinions and questions about what happened... either a) tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth or b) don't talk about it at all.

"I only bring this up because i was telling a very close group of friends the very gist of what happen and one of them said exactly what you said "WELL IF IT WOULDN'T OF BEEN IN PLAIN SIGHT THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE HAVING THIS PROBLEM" "

You registered on the same you started this thread, so you did not have any "friends" here to begin with.

" I agree this website or the internet isnt my personal blog. if it bothers you reading this kind of thing there is a really easy solution for you. dont come in here anymore. Problem solved. "

Hey buddy I was here first... While I'll welcome you here as another neighbor in the community, this wasn't "your" place prior to this thread. 

The only reason I came back here is because you replied to my last post, which prompted me to explain to you, the poor little annoying newcomer my point, which has been to not talk about it period, as your legal counsel instructed you.  Be damn glad that I don't have the slightest clue where your attorney's office is, because I'd be more than glad to let them know that you are disobeying their orders for YOUR protection.

And one final note to tie it all together into a nice little package:  If you want to join a community then fine, do so.... just don't post a thread as if you are asking for help (even if you aren't) and then tell people to shut the fuck up with the advice.  This is especially true when you were advised by your highly paid legal counsel to avoid discussing this situation. PERIOD.  They don't say "don't talk about it, but you can post to the Internet in a public forum vague info to new strangers."