Cellular tracking

G-Stress

[Random]A friend of mine has had this "private caller" for about 2 months now, they never say nothing when they call they just listen silently. My friend is pretty curious who this may be. I'm sure her phone company (sprint) will not disclose that information unless police are involved and even then I'm sure they would only discuss that info with police.

My ? is of course all cellular phones have a data cable to connect to pc, but is there any type of "forensic" software/app that will allow a person to see incoming calls or any info on an incoming call? I'm probably in way over my head on this, but it never hurts to ask[/Random]

i have had a caller like that also

so i when they called, i used the automates voice sounds of some random government agency  and the person stopped calling (just let friends  and family know so they will call you on another phone)

you can even play the this number is not in service error

yea I knew about *69 and all that stuff. Mentioned to her about getting her number changed and the block private caller option. She doesn't wanna do any of that and of course *69 will not work on a private call. What I was wondering is if there was any type of cell phone sniffer I guess, to sniff incoming calls via the PC with the phone connected to the pc.

Why has no one stated the obvious yet? All you need to do is call her phone company and say she is receiving calls of a threatening & sexual nature and not only is this deeply effecting her life she is worried that she is being targeted by a stalker. You will need to log the suspect calls (time and date) and give them this information. They will have access to the records showing the caller ID of the handset used and while they probally won't give out this information without involving the police they could block the calls quite easily. You may also wish to log this with the cops who will then being able to provide you with that information should you wish to press charges.