New and confused

ling

Well, as you may know im new here and i just want to know what usb dumper does (could you explain well)

And i also i want to know how to get around school filters.

Oh and the other thing i wanted to know is if i wanted to take a file from a school computer how could i do it, its on a shared disk drive.

(sorry if it sounds child-is) im just new with lots of questions :P

Thanks,

Ling

of curse you cant find the setup of the program because the software may install from a disc like office or windows and no an *.exe file. and  may be the files after the install is in the drive but it not work if you copy the files after the install because some files in the windows folder or was wrote to the registry.

About the usb dumper a search in site will bring you a lot of answers

wow, im suprised how many people that are moaning at me, if they really wanted people to stay at hak5 forum they could be atleast kind to a new member.
we want people who will help the community to stay.  People who come in start pointless copies of existing threads, about simple point and click skiddy tools can fuck off

wow, im suprised how many people that are moaning at me, if they really wanted people to stay at hak5 forum they could be atleast kind to a new member.

we want people who will help the community to stay.  People who come in start pointless copies of existing threads, about simple point and click skiddy tools can fuck off

QFE

Actually i dont care about the program thing no more i want to get into C++, python or whatever but i dont know which one to start with, if i start with python ill propably only remember python so i might just skip ahead abit and learn C++ but i dont know where to start SO i will USE the "SEARCH"

:)