Halo3 Announcement

Rocold

Oh grow up, XP is fine and dandy, biggest problem people seem to have with it is they've missed the point of free software and resent paying people for there work. And yes I have been drinking.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol...Spore is the ultimate Sim. Starting out as a single cell, all the way to full grown super anmialness...I just love the thought that you can play a million times and be 100% different in every final outcome.

Spore looks realy cool and it's not even finished yet! It better not be for Vista, I asume that all the demos seen so far are running on XP... so we can only hope it stays that way. (i'm hoping I will never migrate to vista, but insted migrate to Linux).

Thats what they have done with Halo 2 for the PC... but Spore is not made by microsoft, it's made by Maxis (Electronic Arts by proxy since they bought Maxis some time ago)... hopfully Maxis arn't as idiotic as Microsoft.

I highly doubt that microsoft would make it so that you need to buy vista. For one thing alot of these games are coming out early to mid 2007. Vista got pushed back to 2007. Its the game developers who decide what os they want to release for. Besides vista is almost an exact clone of xp with a few minor changes, exactly like xp is a clone of server 2000 with a few minor changes.