thinking about pandoras jar with orcabrowser

Razor512

orca browser is basically firefox but with all the  features and the UI of avant browser

orca browser is even seen as firefox

so I was thinking about getting pandoras jar to work with it,  i have been pretty successful up to the point  where  i get flash player

it is in beta and currently there is no  extension feature and it doesnt  have too many ways to install  plugins for it

i was wondering has anyone had any success with manually installing  flash player 8 into orca?

if so then it will be great because everyone will be able to have pandora running in orca browser, that way they can  keep their firefox browser on flash 9 and not have to worry about any settings in their firefox browser

info on orca browser

http://forum.avantbrowser.com/viewforum.php?f=40

Why not get  multiple instances of firefox to work?  You can do so by trying something along the lines of -no-remote -P profilename

1rst switch:

-no-remote (allows multiple instances, but firefox will detect a profile in use then shut down).

2nd switch:

-P someprofile

or to bring up a profile selection menu

-P

As far as firefox portable which you probably know is an even better option http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable theres an FirefoxPortable.ini file in the .OtherSource directory, copy it to the same directory as the FirefoxPortable.exe and change the line

AllowMultipleInstances=false

to

AllowMultipleInstances=true

Why not get  multiple instances of firefox to work?  You can do so by trying something along the lines of -no-remote -P profilename

1rst switch:

-no-remote (allows multiple instances, but firefox will detect a profile in use then shut down).

2nd switch:

-P someprofile

or to bring up a profile selection menu

-P

As far as firefox portable which you probably know is an even better option http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable theres an FirefoxPortable.ini file in the .OtherSource directory, copy it to the same directory as the FirefoxPortable.exe and change the line

AllowMultipleInstances=false

to

AllowMultipleInstances=true

thanks, thats exactly what i needed  now i don't need orca browser any more

i will make a new installer that has both firefox portable and pandoras jar in 1

this way  there will be less problems with getting the program to work right