A thought i hade thismorning...

Xzan_Rall

Who We Are

Who are we? What are we? And Why? Well we are humans just like you, we see, we talk, we breath air, and we eat. Also we are smart, somewhat of a slacker and are from 15-20, give a take a few years. We are also all round you. You don’t know it but we are here. You see we are humans just like you, mostly nice people who are a little bet smarter and well can be a slacker, but we don’t have to be. We use a computer just like you. We watch videos, we e-mail, and we talk to people. And before you ask no we are not Superman, or Albert Einstein, we are called hackers. We are not criminals, we are not evil and most of all we are not bad in any way. What do you think when you say the word “hacker”? Bad? Evil? Unethical? Well let me tell what I know it means. “Hacker” A human that can do things on a computer that others cant. This human uses the computer to gain knowledge, not to steal or destroy. This human is like any other human. We are people looking for knowledge, not for destruction, not for evil, and not for personal gain. We are the people who make new ways of doing things. We are open-minded to new ideas and things. We are just not little kids in his basements messing around with the computers. We are smart, we are open-minded, and most of all we are Hackers.   

Who We Are

Who are we? What are we? And Why? Well we are humans just like you, we see, we talk, we breath air, and we eat. Also we are smart, somewhat of a slacker and are from 15-20, give a take a few years. We are also all round you. You don’t know it but we are here. You see we are humans just like you, mostly nice people who are a little bet smarter and well can be a slacker, but we don’t have to be. We use a computer just like you. We watch videos, we e-mail, and we talk to people. And before you ask no we are not Superman, or Albert Einstein, we are called hackers. We are not criminals, we are not evil and most of all we are not bad in any way. What do you think when you say the word “hacker”? Bad? Evil? Unethical? Well let me tell what I know it means. “Hacker” A human that can do things on a computer that others cant. This human uses the computer to gain knowledge, not to steal or destroy. This human is like any other human. We are people looking for knowledge, not for destruction, not for evil, and not for personal gain. We are the people who make new ways of doing things. We are open-minded to new ideas and things. We are just not little kids in his basements messing around with the computers. We are smart, we are open-minded, and most of all we are Hackers.   

Reality Check.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  :lol:

You bastard. You broke my funny bone. I shall make you pay for a new one.

Edit:

[me=wetelectric]puts on polo neck jumper, shades and smokes his pipe[/me]

Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...

...and an athlete...

...and a basket case...

...a princess...

...and a criminal...

Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

[me=wetelectric]sings [/me]

Don't You Forget About Me

Don't Don't Don't Don't

Don't You Forget About Me