4Chan finally produces something useful

VaKo

meh, good luck to them, anything that helps hinder that cult is a good thing.

I'll should be in tot court road this sat.. i'll see if I can get some shittty mobile phone pics... if it actually happens that is.

edit: ah they didn't pick the main one in Tottenham Court Rd. Idiots. Screw that. Can't buy my hard disks near Victoria street!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anonymous Hackers Track Saboteur, Find and Punish the Wrong Guy - UPDATED

By Ryan Singel January 29, 2008 | 7:59:26 PMCategories: Hacks and Cracks   

Anti-Scientology agitators have repeatedly harassed and threatened violence against a 59-year-old PG&E worker and his wife, who were mistakenly flagged as pro-Scientology hackers.

John Lawson, who lives in Stockton, California with his wife Julia, began receiving threatening phone calls around 2 a.m. Saturday morning. He didn't know why until THREAT LEVEL explained that a hacking group calling itself the g00ns (goons spelled with zeros, not goons with the letter o) posted his home address, phone number and cell numbers, as well as Julia's Social Security number, online. The obscene and threatening calls have continued through Tuesday, according to Lawson.

- http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/01/a...mous-hac-1.html

I was trying to read the rest of the article, but the link does not seem to be working.

No, right and wrong seem to be second to winning. I'm all for Scientology being attacked but collateral damage needs to be minimized.

I think we should reconstitute Adolf Hitlers brain in the body of a grate white shark, or am I going too far ;)

No, right and wrong seem to be second to winning. I'm all for Scientology being attacked but collateral damage needs to be minimized.

I think we should reconstitute Adolf Hitlers brain in the body of a grate white shark, or am I going too far ;)

No, your not going far enough.  We need to attatch laser beams to the top of the shark's head and then give him Adolf's brain.

If you actually read that article the main part of it isn't really about Anonymous with a capital A (which isn't just 4chan by the way as people seem to be implying), but a group called g00ns (not to be confused with Something Awful goons).

Anyway, as far as I can tell from the partyvan IRC the DDoSing has stopped now (perhaps partially due to the influence of

) and focussing on legal actions such as picketing. I may actually go the the Manchester one in Deangate since it's like 10 minutes away.

I'm in the UK for a few days to visit family and friends, as it's my birthday in a few days. I was in London so I went to the Scientology center and had a talk with the staff.

width=500 height=375http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2364/2235825969_3e37f1d5ab.jpg[/img]

They seemed nice enough, lol

how many of their computers now bow down to you, and call you their lord?

I'm in the UK for a few days to visit family and friends, as it's my birthday in a few days. I was in London so I went to the Scientology center and had a talk with the staff.

width=500 height=375http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2364/2235825969_3e37f1d5ab.jpg[/img]

They seemed nice enough, lol

How much did you pay them for that? And did you get your monies worth when you hacked their alien tech :P

Of course they seemed nice, no one would join if they weren't nice. The general public (aside from critics/SPs) are treated much better than the members themselves. Check out this post by an ex-Scientologist for example. The entire religion is based upon bait-and-switch tactics, you start off just taking very cheap courses on improving communication and working on problems in your life all the while being love bombed and being made to feel like you belong. Scientologists don't even find out about the core beliefs of their own religion (i.e. Xenu and body thetans) until they reach OT3 (why which point they've spent around $160,000 or a lot of time working for almost no money), which means the majority of the members of the Church of Scientology don't actually understand their own religion.

Of course they seemed nice, no one would join if they weren't nice. The general public (aside from critics/SPs) are treated much better than the members themselves. Check out this post by an ex-Scientologist for example. The entire religion is based upon bait-and-switch tactics, you start off just taking very cheap courses on improving communication and working on problems in your life all the while being love bombed and being made to feel like you belong. Scientologists don't even find out about the core beliefs of their own religion (i.e. Xenu and body thetans) until they reach OT3 (why which point they've spent around $160,000 or a lot of time working for almost no money), which means the majority of the members of the Church of Scientology don't actually understand their own religion.

lol, people need to relax. I couldn't care less if some idiot is parted of his cash or if someone is stupid enough to believe this shit. I went in, I talked to some people, they left me alone with a computer for a few minutes and I left with a stack of booklets and a crappy paper they produce when they came back.

I'm not saying anything more then that.

they left me alone with a computer for a few minutes

That was enough info right there :)

wow. i live near london:P id love to go. on the funny side - take my fone which is loaded with bluetooth jaking tools and wireless hacking programs:D

modified - (when i say 'go' - i mean the anonymous meet up in london)

our sister agency has issued an alert for feb 10, for possible terror actions. I asked "what for?" the response I got "Possible terrorist action by the hacker group anonymous against the church of scientology" I started laughing my ass off. I had to bring the agents in charge of this up to speed. (you have to understand, old folks dont spend much time away from msn, yahoo, & cnn when on the intarwebz

People are such fucking cowards these days. I remember when people were dealing with the IRA, it wasn't "OMG the terrorists will surely get me, and end everything", it was more "They blew up X street? Bugger... I have to get up 10 mins earlier so I can drive to a different coffee shop before work"

Any one notice there was a large turn out in London?

Which included chants such as:

"What is you profession?" (300)

width=373 height=411http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h274/twiggboy/this_is_sparta.jpg[/img]

"DO NOT WANT!" (lol Cats?)

width=500 height=332http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x155/infotechman/GAF/omg-do-not-want.jpg[/img]

Chocolate Rain (That Tay guy)

width=220 height=166http://justepourrire.streamtheworld.com/video/img/8c9d3973ab06b43a80c1e2f4d542319e.jpg[/img]

Is this evidence enough that this was put together completely on the Internet?

http://www.qik.com/anonlondon