Javascript coding the switchblade

suicidemayhem

would it be easier to penetrate an operating system programming the switchblade, etc, in Javascript?

here is a file i found that will sync your ipod ratings etc with itunes on manual sync music. i know its off topic, but its all command line driven, just as ample of what can be done with javascript. isn't javascript more dangerous than just coding similar to DOS?

seems like you could go/get more information with javacript, but im not a programmer. anyone have input?

You can make the payload in any language you want. If the language isn't interpreted by Windows by default, you can just compile it. For instance, I just finished a new version of my new payload written completely in Perl. Compiled it, and it works great.

How would coding it in Javascript make it more dangerous then DOS?? Javascript is a Browser Language like HTML >_> You could crash a browser or steal cookies...but thats about it...try a programing language with a little more umph...like Perl, C++ or if you feel real gutsy ASM

yeah javascript is way to hard to start with try some ASM first it's much simpler

:lol:

I am actually trying to teach myself Assembly because I want to learn Olly Debug and be able to read through exe files using PeID. That shit is hard as fuck, but hell, its worth knowing. What computer processor cant read ASM instructions?

Since IE relies of a process that runs as the local system to actually create SSL connections, there is almost certainly a privilege escalation exploit in there some where. Such an attack would have to invoke the IE engine and probably make extensive use of JavaScript. Of coarse I'm only speculating