USBDumper or similar

jumanji1212

Hello guys! This is the first topic and I really appreciate your help.

I´ve got a problem. . . I used USBDumper v. 1 and was amazing!!! But now, the computer I normally used has Micro Trend OfficeScan and as soon as I leave the usbdumper from my flash drive to the computer, it´s deleted automatically by Trend Micro as a trojan.  I´ve downloaded the version 2. 2 and gonna test if it´s not detected by the antivirus tomorrow morning but I think it would happen the same as version 1.  So, I don´t really need any kind of software to get the data from someone´s falsh drive to be sent to my email account, I JUST NEED SOME KIND OF USBDUMPER-LIKE SOFTWARE which is not detected by trendmicro.

Other option could be disable trendmicro officescan but i only can use the computer as guest, not as admin.

I really hope it exists something like this and you could help me with this trouble.

Thanks in advance

Use AV-Kill to take out trend micro, why do you need to keep hitting the same computer?

lots of different methods, look around through the forums to find them.

Hint: pskill.exe (from sysinternals)

[/quote

i think i wouldn´t need to kill the antivirus bc in that case people wil notice about it, i would just need to disable it for about 6-7 hours a day during a week or someting and then leave it as before. and if i use the killer anti-virus, i think this will erase it forever right?

any advice/suggestion?

• 3 weeks later...

[/quote

i think i wouldn´t need to kill the antivirus bc in that case people wil notice about it, i would just need to disable it for about 6-7 hours a day during a week or someting and then leave it as before. and if i use the killer anti-virus, i think this will erase it forever right?

any advice/suggestion?

The AV finds viruses by looking at the bit layout... try to modify the applications by packing/unpacking them with upx, http://upx.sourceforge.net/. Open a cmd, cd to the folder containing the files and upx.exe, enter

upx -9 *

to compress all files as much as possible, or

upx -d *

to decompress.