Wrong files/names

GSV3MiaC

I'm suffering the 'misnamed files' problem with 8. 1. 1 . .  actually what happens is the same MP3 temp file seems to get used 3 or 4 or even more times (with a different name each time).  Looking at the temp folder it seems Pandora sends two files with almost identical times to start with (this is in the /plugtmp folder), which is a confusing start, and PJar never recovers.  The temp files don't ever seem to go away either, so right now there are 5 there, with PJar picking one seemingly at random.  This is less temp files than there should be, since Pandora has now played 7 tracks.

Wot a pickle.  8>.

By the way, looking at the code (briefly) I don't believe all . mp3 files contain 'LAME' (there are a few other encoders out there).

Hello, to all Pandora Freaks,

now I tested many Ripper, but only P-Jar, is the only, who gives me artist and title to the downloaded file.

That realy great, if it works.

So I find many postings with problems, but nobody who say anything about it; only "it´s work if you do it right", thats wrong!

I tested the last 10 Day´s every version from 7. 3 to 8. 1. 1 and all possibilities (greasemonkey, flash-switch, Flash 9-8-7 usw. ) and I become allway´s the same Problem. 

1.  Band and song Info´s don´t work at any time

2.  The "grab this track" funktion works only on 8. 1. 1 Not on 7. 3/7. 4/7. 9/8. 0

3.  It is like an Lottery on 8. 1. 1 , to grab it, and it´s really a file in the mp3  folder

4.  If P-Jar 8. 1. 1 say "can not find any. . . . . . ", so it works when i uninstall flash and install Flash 8 new.

5.  I was so happy, as i find the first right download after a flash reinstallation, so i tested it one night.  On the next day are 90mp3 files in the folder

but with same problem as i read here! The same file is 1-5 x with a different Artist and title saved. 

That´s crazy, I have no problem, if i to silly to install a program (shit happens), but that is the first time, I find a program who works like a women. . .

You work hard for here, and sometimes she go out with you, it costs a lot of time and money, she make you horny and  lucky joke´s with you and in the end you sleep alone. . . .

I write now my only working configuration ( but with 1-5 same file´s)

XP Prof DE, SP2/Firefox 2. 0. 11/Greasemonkey/Flash 8/ Tor-privoxy-vidalia (i live in europe) and P-jar 8. 1. 1

It is possible that it´s works only with an american XP (program Files/programme)?

Mr.  Blowfly

Hello, to all Pandora Freaks,

now I tested many Ripper, but only P-Jar, is the only, who gives me artist and title to the downloaded file.

That realy great, if it works.

So I find many postings with problems, but nobody who say anything about it; only "it´s work if you do it right", thats wrong!

I tested the last 10 Day´s every version from 7. 3 to 8. 1. 1 and all possibilities (greasemonkey, flash-switch, Flash 9-8-7 usw. ) and I become allway´s the same Problem. 

1.  Band and song Info´s don´t work at any time

2.  The "grab this track" funktion works only on 8. 1. 1 Not on 7. 3/7. 4/7. 9/8. 0

3.  It is like an Lottery on 8. 1. 1 , to grab it, and it´s really a file in the mp3  folder

4.  If P-Jar 8. 1. 1 say "can not find any. . . . . . ", so it works when i uninstall flash and install Flash 8 new.

5.  I was so happy, as i find the first right download after a flash reinstallation, so i tested it one night.  On the next day are 90mp3 files in the folder

but with same problem as i read here! The same file is 1-5 x with a different Artist and title saved. 

That´s crazy, I have no problem, if i to silly to install a program (shit happens), but that is the first time, I find a program who works like a women. . .

You work hard for here, and sometimes she go out with you, it costs a lot of time and money, she make you horny and  lucky joke´s with you and in the end you sleep alone. . . .

I write now my only working configuration ( but with 1-5 same file´s)

XP Prof DE, SP2/Firefox 2. 0. 11/Greasemonkey/Flash 8/ Tor-privoxy-vidalia (i live in europe) and P-jar 8. 1. 1

It is possible that it´s works only with an american XP (program Files/programme)?

Mr.  Blowfly

more info on this problem here http://forums.hak5.org/index.php/topic,6014.0.html

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...