What will burn .IMG, .CCD, and .SUB?

ECas123

k3b will burn ISO images and CCD, not sure about the sub (isn't a .sub file usually used for subtitles for movies). But really why would any one use any thing but ISO?

I downloaded Win...BarbieAdventure OS II.  I think subtitles are .SRT Is there a program like k3b for Windows?

whats the size of the .sub? if its under 2meg open it up in notepad. Most of the time, subtitle files are either str or sub files, but i have also found some sub files to contain burning rules as the same way a .dvd file does.

CloneCD is the answer.

While CloneCD will only show the .ccd file in the 'burn image file' dialog box, all that the .ccd file contains is information on the image type, clone CD image making version, etc.  The .img file is the actual disk image.  The .sub file is the subchannel information - that's harder to explain.  Usually, though, CloneCD will also produce a .cue file, though I'm not sure if it requires it or not in order to burn the image.