How to transform wireless card into an ap

proskater123

I just got a psp. well im out on the road and even at home my ap has been craping out. this may be a noob question but i want to use my wireless card in my labtop as an access point. I have it hooked up the a cable modem. I want to connect my psp (SLIM) to the internet but i have no wireless router with me. :D thanks all and marry christmas

If it supports master mode it's doable, but most wireless are shit.

Nice segment on BSOD18 btw. Hard to follow the screen grabs at first but if you watch it enough times, you can pick up all the commands you typed. Wish they had better wireless tools for Windows, since windows does not do the best at capturing open packets without something like a mitm attack or AirCap hardware to help.

Nice segment on BSOD18 btw. Hard to follow the screen grabs at first but if you watch it enough times, you can pick up all the commands you typed. Wish they had better wireless tools for Windows, since windows does not do the best at capturing open packets without something like a mitm attack or AirCap hardware to help.

Wasn't me, there are at least 8 Metatron's. 

And they just happen to have the same desktop wallpaper and OS as you ;)

@ proskater123,

I myself have been trying to set something like this up also. I haven't found a working method yet, but I did stumble upon something interesting, but haven't really messed with it yet.

Check out...

http://controlap.com/

this might work. but ijust looked at the main page. im going to  see how much i get and just get a cell i can use with my laptop.btw marry christmas

And they just happen to have the same desktop wallpaper and OS as you ;)

I wasn't going to say that but... and the same gnome layout

It happens, I know a guy on a mac forum that has the same. People see and like my look and it gets copied.

where can I get ep 18?  17 is the last one I saw http://www.bsodtv.org/episodes.php