Best car mod?

digip

It would be cool if I lived in a sunny dry place where there was never any snow, mud or rain, but I don't so no kudos on the door mod from me. I just think it's just cool for the shear ingenious way they did it, although it leaves a few questions. What happens when the battery dies? Like above, what about Rain, Mud, Snow? What about the sidewall and does it still keep the cars safety structure in tact?

Pimp it may be, but practical it might not be. Still, I would like to have one on my truck. Better for something higher up off the ground than a car that may be covered in snow up to its mirrors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why not this sort of pimped car then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPJzhTi47LE don't ask how it handles as i think it wouldnt do well look at the back wheels its like the Axel broke

It is cool isnt it saw this a while ago, amazing what you can do with money. The car is worth about 20K stock and I remember from reading it has had about 4 times that spent on the modifications LOL.

Also the Axel isn't broke the suspension is just sitting on an angle as they are using Air Bags to lower the suspention. When the car is risen to a height that the car can be driven the wheels will go back into position. This is due to the Independent Rear suspension and it geometry in the from wheel drive Honda's

What is sad though is that I remember seeing pics of this car being burnt out, spent an hour looking for the pics but cant remember where.

Not knowing oversea's models i cant be sure but i dont think that car has irs. Has it got an east west motor cause i no the aussie models do and they dont have irs. they dont even have axles at the back its just control arms and linkages

Why not this sort of pimped car then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPJzhTi47LE don't ask how it handles as i think it wouldnt do well look at the back wheels its like the Axel broke

It is cool isnt it saw this a while ago, amazing what you can do with money. The car is worth about 20K stock and I remember from reading it has had about 4 times that spent on the modifications LOL.

Also the Axel isn't broke the suspension is just sitting on an angle as they are using Air Bags to lower the suspention. When the car is risen to a height that the car can be driven the wheels will go back into position. This is due to the Independent Rear suspension and it geometry in the from wheel drive Honda's

What is sad though is that I remember seeing pics of this car being burnt out, spent an hour looking for the pics but cant remember where.

Cheers for the reply on those wheels shame you havent found or had a copy of the car being burnt out :( (might hav to search for it i post linky if i do find it)