DESTRUCTIVE CHALLENGE::::: BREAK XP

e36ridin

So heres the deal Hak5 forums.  I would like a way to disrupt a remote computer to the point that it will no longer boot into windows. In theory I would have full admin level REMOTE access to the computer.  The trick in this challenge though is that I would prefer we break the machine in a way that is easily fixable.

-E36ridin

So heres the deal Hak5 forums.  I would like a way to disrupt a remote computer to the point that it will no longer boot into windows. In theory I would have full admin level REMOTE access to the computer.  The trick in this challenge though is that I would prefer we break the machine in a way that is easily fixable.

-E36ridin

So heres the deal Hak5 forums.  I would like a way to disrupt a remote computer to the point that it will no longer boot into windows. In theory I would have full admin level REMOTE access to the computer.   The trick in this challenge though is that I would prefer we break the machine in a way that is easily fixable.

-E36ridin

Here is a challenge. See if you can hold your breathe until christmas. Let me know how that works out for you.

-E36ridin

Here is a challenge. See if you can hold your breathe until christmas. Let me know how that works out for you.

Come on why do you have to be like that. Its a valid question. Whats the point of these forums if your gonna be an ass and shoot down a valid question.

Come on why do you have to be like that. Its a valid question. Whats the point of these forums if your gonna be an ass and shoot down a valid question.

If you setup a working network, you should beadle to figure out how to stop it from working.

Why would this be a community project? This sort of thing is completely against some kind of morality boarder...

The reason I put this in the community project section is because everyone would like to add a little script for bat file to our USB hack/chain saw.  Im not saying to go use it but im sure even you could see the value of its usage. Mr. Morality.  This is hak5 not fucking NBC. Don't think your too admirable for something like this.

So heres the deal Hak5 forums.  I would like a way to disrupt a remote computer to the point that it will no longer boot into windows. In theory I would have full admin level REMOTE access to the computer.   The trick in this challenge though is that I would prefer we break the machine in a way that is easily fixable.

-E36ridin

Few reasons. 1, it is not a valid question. It was a"challenge" and 2, we are not here to help you cause destruction to someones pc. Fixing pc's or true hacking in general, anything tech and computer related. These are things we are here to help with, but your post is no more different than any number of hacker wannbe's who come in here asking how to hack their school. No, we will not attack an IP address you give us. No, we will not crack someones password for you. No, we will not help you cause destruction to someones pc or network.

Yes, we will answer tech related questions. Yes, we will discuss ways to do certain things in the world of computers, even when it comes to crashing a pc when pen testing security, etc. Yes, we may even discuss tools, programs or code related to things that may be used from the wrong side of the fence, but do not expect people to just come right out and say "Ok, here is how you kill someones pc." Come here to learn and engage in discussions about the show, computers, mods, etc, but don't expect eveyrone to jump on your post in a positive manner when your post is about things that obviously have ill intent.

Have you read the forum guidlines and paid attention to what actually takes place here?

Few reasons. 1, it is not a valid question. It was a"challenge" and 2, we are not here to help you cause destruction to someones pc. Fixing pc's or true hacking in general, anything tech and computer related. These are things we are here to help with, but your post is no more different than any number of hacker wannbe's who come in here asking how to hack their school. No, we will not attack an IP address you give us. No, we will not crack someones password for you. No, we will not help you cause destruction to someones pc or network.

Yes, we will answer tech related questions. Yes, we will discuss ways to do certain things in the world of computers, even when it comes to crashing a pc when pen testing security, etc. Yes, we may even discuss tools, programs or code related to things that may be used from the wrong side of the fence, but do not expect people to just come right out and say "Ok, here is how you kill someones pc." Come here to learn and engage in discussions about the show, computers, mods, etc, but don't expect eveyrone to jump on your post in a positive manner when your post is about things that obviously have ill intent.

Have you read the forum guidlines and paid attention to what actually takes place here?

I understand the point your making. I guess my problem lies in my feeling toward the Hak5 show. These are the forums for a show that teaches the world to perform a man in the middle attack. Better yet how to sniff WiFi with kismet. And they teach it in a way that noobs are able to follow. Seems like the stance your taking is a little high and mighty for a IPTV show that instructs hacking. e.g. HAK5  If you would like to direct my question to an outside link fine. Just don't flame me for your interpretation of what should and shouldn't be said on these forums. Get over yourself and go fap to darren and the rest of the Hak5 crew.

Don't talk to me about what the forums are here for, despite an episode that discussed MITM attacks. The episode was about security, and Darren also gave us a follow up as how to defend to this sort of attack when using wireless netoworks. And since your new, here is a little help. Read, read, and then read some more. Start with the following topic from one of the Forum moderators.

Maybe this will help you understand what I am getting at: http://forums.hak5.org/index.php/topic,749...6.html#msg78236

Using Kismet and Cain is not hacking. Writing the program to do the attack itself, that is hacking. Writing a program to defend against the attack, that is hacking. Using someone elses script or program to get what you want, is not a hack.

Don't talk to me about what the forums are here for, despite an episode that discussed MITM attacks. The episode was about security, and Darren also gave us a follow up as how to defend to this sort of attack when using wireless netoworks. And since your new, here is a little help. Read, read, and then read some more. Start with the following topic from one of the Forum moderators.

Maybe this will help you understand what I am getting at: http://forums.hak5.org/index.php/topic,749...6.html#msg78236

Using Kismet and Cain is not hacking. Writing the program to do the attack itself, that is hacking. Writing a program to defend against the attack, that is hacking. Using someone elses script or program to get what you want, is not a hack.

Your literally debating with me what hacking is and isn't.  You are seeing only black and white in a giant world of gray. I asked a simple question. You freaked out because lord knows your precious Hak5 forum would be congested with the talk of non "security" related hacking. This will be my last response to you. I'm not sure of your age or your clear infatuation with Hak5 but I suggest you ease up. Life is to short to get so angry over a forum post. Your sharp words against my question have done nothing to deter my interest in the solution. I bid you adue sir and hope that your maturity level will only rise over time. You are not a moderator of these forums and I suggest you leave the moderation to those of importance to this website.

I understand the point your making. I guess my problem lies in my feeling toward the Hak5 show. These are the forums for a show that teaches the world to perform a man in the middle attack. Better yet how to sniff WiFi with kismet. And they teach it in a way that noobs are able to follow. Seems like the stance your taking is a little high and mighty for a IPTV show that instructs hacking. e.g. HAK5  If you would like to direct my question to an outside link fine. Just don't flame me for your interpretation of what should and shouldn't be said on these forums. Get over yourself and go fap to darren and the rest of the Hak5 crew.

n00b

I bid you adue sir and hope that your maturity level will only rise over time.

first off this only goes to prove he's more mature then you... and just just a kid (a stupid one at that)

You are not a moderator of these forums and I suggest you leave the moderation to those of importance to this website.
dude you're lucky a mod hasn't taking'  interest in this one because you'd get flame roasted more then you are now digip is being WAY too nice.

and for the record I can see this thread getting locked , and you reposting something like it and then getting banned.

Check my profile for my age. Your what, 26? Age has nothing to do with maturity. There are 12 year olds here who grasp more about the so called "debate" you say we are having. Bottom line, if your such a hacker, you would have a solution to your problem, and you wouldn't need someone to write it for you to put on your little script kiddie haxor hacksaw/switchblade device.

Your not going to win any points around here. I may not be a MOD, but do not confuse that with someone who has been on here long enough to know what goes on around here. This is the community section and I happen to be part of the community, and while I have no authority of a MOD, I think if you read the link I posted, you would see my point I am trying to make.

As far as a pissing match, say what you want. Verbal tirades mean even less to me when I know your post was for ill intent and you clearly have no desire to do something that benefits this community.

I speak for no one but myself, but I would bet any number of the people on here have even less patience with people like you than I have shown already. Flame on. Flame off. I could care less. Say what you want, but I still feel your post was for ill intent.

Is hacking always ethical. No. Is hackign always for good. No. Is hacking always to help or do somethign positive. No. I am not here to debate the ehtics of "hacking" but any n00b would know any number of things to do what you ask, and they woudn't  need a "community project" to accomplish it.

You're asking to remotely break into a computer, without on site access, get admin,  and then render the computer useless. We don't do malicious shit like that here, so don't expect everyone to answer you nicely.

If you want a little addon for your skiddy usb hacks, go post about it in that forum. Theres a reason that that forum is where it is, and not here.

I throw in the towel. Got my answers somewhere else. Thanks for your help Digip...and SomeoneE1se your a douche.

:shock:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you say lolz to infinity.

Got my answers
So, you don't want our help after all? Douche? More like, Touche to you sir.

I throw in the towel. Got my answers somewhere else. Thanks for your help Digip...and SomeoneE1se your a douche.

:shock:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you say lolz to infinity.

Got my answers
So, you don't want our help after all? Douche? More like, Touche to you sir.

digip++