Share your google dorks

K1u

Some dorks I have found for finding open proxies.

intitle:”PHProxy"

intitle:”CGIProxy"

inurl:”proxy"

This method is actually more effective - inurl:”pr0xy", looks like people like making the o a 0.

intitle:"unblock"

Not always the best results but:

?parent directory? (avi|mpg) DVDRip.XviD -htm -html -pdf -txt -asp -aspx -shtml -ch -torrent

?parent directory? (avi|mpg) HDTV.XviD -htm -html -pdf -txt -asp -aspx -shtml -ch -torrent

?parent directory? (mp3) /music -htm -html -pdf -txt -asp -aspx -shtml -ch -torrent

?parent directory? (mp3|avi|mpg) -htm -html -pdf -txt -asp -aspx -shtml -ch -torrent inurl:8080/.

These tend to work without much fiddling. They can obviously be changed to look for almost anything.

Not always the best results but:

?parent directory? (avi|mpg) DVDRip.XviD -htm -html -pdf -txt -asp -aspx -shtml -ch -torrent

?parent directory? (avi|mpg) HDTV.XviD -htm -html -pdf -txt -asp -aspx -shtml -ch -torrent

?parent directory? (mp3) /music -htm -html -pdf -txt -asp -aspx -shtml -ch -torrent

?parent directory? (mp3|avi|mpg) -htm -html -pdf -txt -asp -aspx -shtml -ch -torrent inurl:8080/.

These tend to work without much fiddling. They can obviously be changed to look for almost anything.

Check out how it searches on the g2p.org

intitle:index.of +”last modified” +”parent directory”

Instead of

?parent directory?

This method is actually more effective - inurl:”pr0xy", looks like people like making the o a 0.

Sound,

I'll add a proxy search for askgeesus in the advanced section shortly then post the source code of the entire site straight after, i've been lazy and keep putting it back but i'll get it done now.

Sound,

I'll add a proxy search for askgeesus in the advanced section shortly then post the source code of the entire site straight after, i've been lazy and keep putting it back but i'll get it done now.

Give me credits.

Sound,

Give me credits.

yeah... give the noob credit

Someone drew a dick on the field.

And it just happens to be near shaft rd.

dork  (dôrk)

n.

1. Slang A stupid, inept, or foolish person: "the stupid antics of America's favorite teen-age cartoon dorks" Joshua Mooney.

2. Vulgar Slang The penis.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dork

Ok, i added the proxy search in advanced and stuck up the source code about half n hour ago. The two files that do all the work is home.php and advanced.php, the rest are static html pages. I guarantee there is some bad spelling in there somewhere so i apologize.

If there is something you think should be and could be done better, then by all means make a better version! So for the people that want it, play with it, make your own version, or even add to it. :). If you want to see some sort of feature you'd like on it, tell me and i'll add it. If you want to add your own code to it, email it to me and i'll stick it up, and then i'll update the download links with your name commented in the code.

I did have it writing to a mysql database saving the search query and the ip of the user, but i took that out for two reasons. One it was slowing it down when alot of users are using it. And another reason is if a man in a suit representing a certain organization was convinced people where using this to download copyrighted material, and demanded to see who was searching what, i can't tell them what i don't actually know. Unlikely but still probable.

If you do stick that in, you could also add some cool features with the google maps api, such as showing what was the most searched for items in a certain country/area/region.

I was thinking of plugging in the youtube api into the video section, so the results are displayed down the middle, and 5 or so youtube videos relating to that search are present on the right hand side. However im not so sure it would fit in.

here it as a tar.gz, or a .rar - whatever floats your boat.

As you'll see its not complicated at all, its very basic.

http://askgeesus.com/downloads/askgeesus-source.tar.gz

http://askgeesus.com/downloads/askgeesus-source.rar