requesting Tech pple

Trix Rabbit

Pick up a tiny hub, strip the case and sockets, solder the mouse's USB pins on the PCB to the correct pins on the first port on the hub, then do the same with a small flash drive (or perhaps even smaller, one of those tiny USB to memory card adapters) but use the second port.

Et viola, a mouse with flash memory in it.

I can see this giving the Script Kiddies new ideas. A switchblade package in the form of a USB mouse. Less noticable and you can take it to work and say you needed to switch mice, the other one wasn't working properly. Make it out of an identical mouse in the workplace or school and who would be the wiser? Obviously you would need a failry large mouse and have all the contents hidden inside.

I can see this giving the Script Kiddies new ideas. A switchblade package in the form of a USB mouse. Less noticable and you can take it to work and say you needed to switch mice, the other one wasn't working properly. Make it out of an identical mouse in the workplace or school and who would be the wiser? Obviously you would need a failry large mouse and have all the contents hidden inside.

Nice, i like it.

Really Cool Idea and worth trying out.

Even one can use it against n00bs or DUMMIES to change the whole small mouse (like those of the laptops) with only the USB inside with a USB extension cable inside the mouse and the other part of it is the normal USB to the PC/LapTop or what so ever, with SwitchBlade inside. OWNED!  8-)

• 3 weeks later...