Are we all fat slobs?!!

Fat Fetish?

Yeah it was about people with a fat fetish but its not really surprising there are fetishes for things like bursting boons, dressing up like babies, shit play and amputees to name a few one of the strangest ones I have witness is blood play, I was in this club in New York watching a metal band and this guy come out and they put meat hooks in him and suspended him from the ceiling and started licking up the blood that was coming out of him and then a number of different people came out and they where cutting each other and drinking each others blood.

I’m a big believer in different strokes for different folks, I’m personally in to Goths.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the other pluses of wearing a XL is that I can hide the fact that I’m carrying a Glock when I’m in the US.

Is there any particular reason why you feel the need to carry a gun in America? It isn't that bad as long as you stay away from the SE side of any major city and even if you do go there, just don't stop at any red lights and you're alright.

never heard it moonie....darrenn i got 1000+ posts now wat does my thinger go 2 from hak5 fan ++?

My god, you're over a 1000 posts. That's probably more than double the next closest person.

Your Hak ++ should change to uberforumfan or something weird like that.

Is there any particular reason why you feel the need to carry a gun in America? It isn't that bad as long as you stay away from the SE side of any major city and even if you do go there, just don't stop at any red lights and you're alright.

The south-east of a city in every city? Do all the dangerous types congregate there in every city for some reason? Is it like moss and the north side of a tree?

never heard it moonie....darrenn i got 1000+ posts now wat does my thinger go 2 from hak5 fan ++?

My god, you're over a 1000 posts. That's probably more than double the next closest person.

it should :D that or wess's bitch as i keep demanding :D

Here's one vote to elevate Melodic to Forum Spammer.

The south-east of a city in every city? Do all the dangerous types congregate there in every city for some reason? Is it like moss and the north side of a tree?

No, only the major cities like NY, Miami, Los Angeles, etc. And yes, for some odd reason the SE side of these cities almost always turns to shit, don't know why.

I got a concealed weapons permit as I have equipment and information that is worth more then my life in the eyes of lots of people including my old company and they insisted that I carry a gun at all times.

If some one realy wanted to take the information you have a gun wouldn't deter them (on the basis that they higherd people). Guns and the like are more deterents then any thing else. What would happen if you actualy killed some one?

They'd stop moving as much I bet. Unless they weren't moving before and they start twitching after you kill them, then in that case they might move more.

Edit:

Also:

a gun wouldn't deter them
Guns and the like are more deterents then any thing else

Whaaa?

I see you're of the "you can put a price on human life" school then?

Well yeah, I was working in South Africa Last year working and I stopped at a traffic light and two guys tried to car jack me and I was glad I was armed when one of them pulled a gun on me, they felt that my life had a price and that was my car.

America is no where as bad as South Africa but when you’re carrying equipment that is a prototype and is worth upwards of a hundred thousand dollars, you have to be prepared to defend your life.

I was talking on the premis that several people are atacking, you can (most likly) only shoot one or two aproching attackers, they might also shoot back...

My point is if some one realy want to take your information, there isn't much you can do to stop them. Deterents (such as locks and guns) will stop the opertunistic, but not the determind.