Are we all fat slobs?!!

Hmm nothing really, i just dont like it, and if i do run i get introuble because "its not very nice to try and trip people or tell them they dropped their pocket so they stop and the person behind them run into them" I just don't like running with people. It's a odd thing. Like in a classroom i can't have people behind me.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most girls back when I was in school were 'follow the herd' types. Reading that, it would seem you're the wolf. I like it when someone shuffles the deck a bit. Lets you see what the people you're dealing with are actually like.

And then there's the fun factor... :D

hehe, i dont like following people. I'll might jump onto somehting if i really like it. the only time i follow is when im in trouble with my lover. Then im like yes baby, no baby, im sorry. but its playful. NOt like evil your in big trouble.I'm too cute for that :wink: (no its not a male cause i woulda dumped his ass months ago. ;) *wonders how bad of a reaction she's gonna get*)

Like I said in a different thread, we Dutchies are really laid back when it comes to sex and stuff. So if it happens that you are a lesbian, well, best of luck to the both of ya.

If anything I can identify with you. I like girls too. :D (But still looking for the right one)

sweet gods, I'm not sure this particular post can go anywhere good from here. Resist! Resist! Of course, a thread where a bunch of geeks all post about our weight/eating habits (translation: DIET) was sort of doomed from the get-go, no?

For the record, still wearing a Medium. And dare I ask, what are the dimensions of a monster 3XL or whatever to begin with? Eeek.

mmmmm lesbians

heh, unfortantily melodic, most lesbians won't go for you cause their kinda not turned on by you (no matter how hot you think you are or really are), unless their liars, sorry :wink:

hahaha Kainchick, you're awesome. :D You can be the token lesbian here, I'll be the token gay guy. You probably don't suffer from lack of focus, the way I do, when watching the Hak.5 episodes. :shock:

still i wonder how the fuk can people let themselves go that much. I mean drinking oneself to an early death is looked down upon and generally derided. But eating yourself to death is treated like a fasion faux pax. Crazy.

meh,

yoda says: pies, all of you should eat...yeeeeeess

Well I saw a documentary on TV a few days ago about people who are litterally addicted to food, so that could be one reason. There was one guy who ate so much who could no longer walk to the bathroom and had to wear a nappy (diaper for Americans). For a lot of people eating is a way of dealing with life, in the same way some people use drugs or alcohol (alcohol's not a drug, it's a drink!).

Some “documentary’s†have very little substance and are based very loosely on science the only “documentary†I have seen involving very large people is Fat Girls and Feeders which was about huge girls and guys that get of on feeding them and seeing them get larger, the girls in that didn’t seem to mind the fact that they where huge, I think it’s one of those thing where they get used to it after time.

It's supposedly not uncommon for depressed people to eat more (queue the stereotypical image of a girl who just broke up, sobbing on the couch, eating a big bowl of ice cream). Eating kind of gives a sense of fulfillment, particularly if you eat the tasty foods. Unfortunately, for a lot of people tasty equals bad.

If it happens often enough, or you just like the feeling of eating a lot, or you suddenly get promoted from construction work to a 9-5 desk job but don't change your eating pattern to account for the lack of excercise, you get fat(ter).

Eventually people start to notice and give you grief over it. You can either take that as constructive criticism and excercise more and eat less, or you can feel depressed and... eat.

Of course, it can also work the other way. Some people are born predisposed to becoming fat(ter).

Due to them being comparatively fat, they become social outcasts. So they focus on activities that don't require physical interaction with another person. And there the internet awaits. Nobody knows 'Joey_Stallone' is that fat kid from down the block. No, he's Joey Stallone. Ubergeek! He spent so much time doing stuff with computers, he's become an expert on it. Even made some programs himself. Rumor has it he hacked NASA. FUCKING NASA, man! That guy's the MAN.

Next thing you know the stereotypical geek is the fat kid that plays with his computer in his parents basement all day.

Funny thing is, most of the geeks I know aren't fat by a long shot. It's pretty much a general cut of society as a whole. Some are overweight, some are underweight. But when you see people unable to get their own ass through the door... You'd kinda expect them to realise that something has to change.