Are we all fat slobs?!!

Okay, I went to Jinx to taunt myself with the New Hak.5 t-shirt again (oh so close to having the spare money to purchase awsomness), when I was struck with horror.

" The following sizes are out of stock and are not available for purchase at this time:

Black - 3XL"

. . . Is it that bad truly? Is everyone on the forum an obese geek? Do we truly need XXXL clothing to hide our flab? Please tell me that it's just the bikini models ordering this large clothing because they wish to use it as a quilt...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not fat, at least not clinicly... in fact i try (but offten fail) to watch what i eat, but my parents buy so much crap (mars bars etc.), and they call out "Eat us, eat us", kind of like the one ring of foods...

Havn't eaten at McDonalds in nearly 2 yearsish... thats got to give me +5 HP at least...

Havn't eaten at McDonalds in nearly 2 yearsish... thats got to give me +5 HP at least...

I'd like to point out that's a lie. Well, you may not have eaten there but you have purchased their products and it hardly makes a difference where you eat it does it?

I seem to remerb the last time i ate some thing form McDonalds been a month or two befor i gave my Comms talk which you never did and then you fell up the stiars. Perhaps you have a dated doctors report?

I'm not fat, at least not clinicly... in fact i try (but offten fail) to watch what i eat, but my parents buy so much crap (mars bars etc.), and they call out "Eat us, eat us", kind of like the one ring of foods...

The same happens with me and pixie sticks except i notice pixie stick mess up your metabolism so I need to start working out agian *sigh*

*and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4*

/me asks for the big guys in the forum to lend some of their body mass.

I'm probably on the other end of the spectrum. I'm totally skinny, frail and weak. Don't blow on me or else i'll topple over and shatter.

I average about 90kg. Sometimes a kilo more, sometimes a kilo less.

I actually lost about 10 pounds when I moved out from my parents. 8)

Given my height of about 1m95 I'm on the upper side of the BMI scale, but I'm still considered normal. Had to happen somewhere eventually :D

My t-shirt size is XL for quality printed shirts. 2XL for those cheapo things you buy in stores that shrink like mad after a wash.

I could probably lose some weight and tone up my body a bit if I excercised a bit, but I'm both too lazy and too busy for that. I'd be running or gymming or what have you, thinking "Damn, I could've done A and B and C in the time it took me to do this".

I'm a little over weight, but not much, I tend to go for the bigger shirts, most likely because i don't like people to notice me. (It's all hottopic's fault, they drew me in!) So i go for like a XL. heh, i could lose weight if i tried, and jrotc is actually taking care of that. They've decided to exercise us more so i go along with it until we have to run, then i sit and tell them to go away.