Anyone for a game of Tetris? Or maybe Zelda?

digip

Yet, if you admit to 16bit gaming, it dosent make you cooler.

What are you talking about? Yeah it does. Hell, just last night Paul was tearing up a game of Metroid 3 for the SNES (Virtual Console on the Wii) and that totally made him cooler IMHO. Anyone that doesn't see the leetness in 8 & 16 bit gaming is in fact a noob.

What are you talking about? Yeah it does. Hell, just last night Paul was tearing up a game of Metroid 3 for the SNES (Virtual Console on the Wii) and that totally made him cooler IMHO. Anyone that doesn't see the leetness in 8 & 16 bit gaming is in fact a noob.

I have Super Metroid for the SNES on my Laptop and play it at work all the time. Probably my favorite version of Metroid. How hard is it to play with the Wii-remote controls, or do you just play it with a standard controller?

I meant with Girls, What do you think would happen if i just Randomly say "I'm Uber l33t and like 8 & 16bit Gaming"?

I meant with Girls, What do you think would happen if i just Randomly say "I'm Uber l33t and like 8 & 16bit Gaming"?

I would say, "that's freakin awesome!  What games do you play?  I played some bit games on an old atari and it was so sweet, felt like I was a kid again."

To be honest, I find a guy who likes 8 and 16 bit gaming hard to find, but a super pro.  How many gamers these days can say they actually enjoy those games?  The simplicity of those games was so cool, it really brings you back to when you were a kid.

p.s. - any guy who could speek 1337 is alright in my book, because they speak the same language as me :) 

So yes, 16bit gaming does make you cooler.

To be honest, I find a guy who likes 8 and 16 bit gaming hard to find

Interesting. The bulk of the people I hang around with are in that group. It's just that they have newer games they enjoy playing with more. A couple of my friends are active members of the local Commodore 64 computer club. Another one decided a cool way to test my new keyboard last thursday was to type out a few MSX commands into an editor (which resulted in a few puzzled looks, followed by awe and admiration).

any guy who could speek 1337 is alright in my book

Anybody that speaks 1337 to me, and who isn't trying to be funny, gets a good LARTing.