myspace,aim at work

gtpro102

we harp because THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE USING IT!!!  breakin rules are bad

And you never void the occasional warranty?  I'm fine with telling them how to do it (as long as they don't say anything about schools and haxoring), just don't endorse it. 

me?! I NEVER break the rules... ever... is anyone buying that? didn't think so...

voiding warranties is not breaking rules

and when it comes to computer security for a business there can never be enough and breaking ANY of it destroys  it all... like build a roof with a hole in it the water is still getting in

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at blackicepro.com Port 80

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at blackicepro.com Port 80

Did you enter the correct password? You are using the vip login correct? Talk to blackice about it since he runs the site.