Before people ask...

cooper

What the fuck is wrong with you k1u?  Quit being a douche bag.  That girl is hotter I'm sure than anyone you will ever even look at without looking down.  Your lucky you are hiding behind that screen and keyboard because if you say that to someone face to face, you will get your ass beat.

What the fuck is wrong with you k1u?  Quit being a douche bag.  That girl is hotter I'm sure than anyone you will ever even look at without looking down.  Your lucky you are hiding behind that screen and keyboard because if you say that to someone face to face, you will get your ass beat.

Dood.. shes not that good looking... why are you taking it so personally.

Because your being a dick.

Because your being a dick.

Ok ok... I edited out my comment. I did not mean it personally... I just do not think shes that nice looking thats all.

Ok ok... I edited out my comment. I did not mean it personally... I just do not think shes that nice looking thats all.

You made your point already... but let me ask you 2 questions:

1) Since when was everything always about whether someone's "hot"? Fucking grow up.

2) Why does everything around here have to turn in to a flamewar or bitchfest?

You made your point already... but let me ask you 2 questions:

1) Since when was everything always about whether someone's "hot"? Fucking grow up.

2) Why does everything around here have to turn in to a flamewar or bitchfest?

Egos.

oh and Cooper WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR EYES?!  :shock:

Either his best Pokemon impersonation, or I sense a bit of Cheech and Chong reefer madness settign in. (j/k)

meh.. but i would ;) Good music?

Check out her MySpace and listen for yourself.

I don't consider those tracks their best by any means. The song "Come" is at least interesting as you can really experience her vocal qualities. The band can be a lot better / louder / meaner than that.

You can hear a hint of that at their myspace, but those are all just song fragments which kinda sucks, and none of the fragments are for their Decipher album, which is still the one I love most.

oh and Cooper WTF HAPPENED TO YOUR EYES?!  :shock:

Oh come on, she's not ugly, dammit! Plus I like 'em tall, and she's 1m83.

Hrmmm? Oh, you mean the squinting?

Sheesh, I donno. I always do that when I smile. :?

I'm not to much of a heavy metal fan myself, more of an indie guy, but whatever floats your boat.  Definitely love metal when it comes to guitar hero. 

You should get into Frets On Fire, you could add your own custom songs to it.

I'm not to much of a heavy metal fan myself, more of an indie guy, but whatever floats your boat.  Definitely love metal when it comes to guitar hero. 

I have played it and hate it, the keyboard just doesn't feel right.

I have played it and hate it, the keyboard just doesn't feel right.

Create your own controller, many videos of people who have done it on youtube.