Need source code of go.exe from USB payloads! URGENT!

USBHacker

"USBHackers"

Oxymoron

After one of his other threads getting locked, id have to say "USBMoron" is more appropriate.

Hello!

Is there a way to create a user onto my school network (I don't have priveliges to do this) using bat files or vbasic script?

If there is, can you please tell me how, and/or give me the files?

Thanks in advance,

USBHacker

See, I started to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I guess some people will never learn. the key word here is LEARN.

@USBHacker - Stop asking for so much help and DO SOME RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN. You already know what people are going to tell you because they have told you a dozen times now. I am not a MOD of the forums, but if I were, you would be banned and your account removed after this last post you made. You should be thankfull that the forum MOD's have been generous enough to allow you to still post.

See, I started to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I guess some people will never learn. the key word here is LEARN.

@USBHacker - Stop asking for so much help and DO SOME RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN. You already know what people are going to tell you because they have told you a dozen times now. I am not a MOD of the forums, but if I were, you would be banned and your account removed after this last post you made. You should be thankfull that the forum MOD's have been generous enough to allow you to still post.

Wow, don't get carried away.  I am sure he is just a young immature kid. You have gotten a bit carried away with yourself Digip.  Sure he has had some stupid posts, but he is learning.  And he did say he would post the source codes once he got them.  This thread become out pointless, oh and I think I am quoting Vako when I say this about 90 percent of the forums are teens that want to hack theirs school netz, that is the audience hak5 unintentionally caters to. 

Wow, don't get carried away.  I am sure he is just a young immature kid. You have gotten a bit carried away with yourself Digip.  Sure he has had some stupid posts, but he is learning.  And he did say he would post the source codes once he got them.  This thread become out pointless, oh and I think I am quoting Vako when I say this about 90 percent of the forums are teens that want to hack theirs school netz, that is the audience hak5 unintentionally caters to. 

If he was just a young immature kid then ok... hes learning. But the point is he believes he is some sort of duke (I am rofling).

If he was just a young immature kid then ok... hes learning. But the point is he believes he is some sort of duke (I am rofling).

does it matter?

Well, when he askes the same question twice and both times told the same thing and both times the thread gets locked, I think he needs to think about what he wants to ask people. I don't think I got carried away with myself as you oput it, but that is your opinion. And I am sure I am not th eonly one who is annoyed with his qustions always being the same. Teen or not, 99% of his questions are blatant "gimme this" or "gimme that" "I need it asap".

And to quote Moonlit:

Before you ask a question here, first ask yourself if it's going to get you flamed like a pig on a spit. Think about what you're asking, think about who you're asking, think about where you're asking and above all think about why you're asking.

This is a place you can come for help with something or information about something and don't get me wrong, we all love to help, but we're not the free meal deal on a plate with free pull-back-and-go-toy solution. Read a book, google it, check wikipedia, ask other people, just... don't expect the answers on a plate.

I'm trying to be nice, I'm trying not to single anyone out or go on a blinding rant about how Mr X and Ms Y can't seem to think for themselves but please people, use some sense. If you can find an answer in 20 seconds on Google in a step by step format with friendly pointers along the way is there really any point coming here, waiting 2 days, then getting your ass chewed up? No, not really, right?

In the end though this doesn't just save everyone else getting irritated at you, it helps you too. What if this forum disappears? What if you no longer have the internet? What happens if everyone point blank refuses to help? You need to learn to find things yourself otherwise you'll be screwed when you need it most and we're not here to spoon feed you it. Oh yeah, and for you aspiring hackers out there? It comes with the territory, you gotta do your research and you've gotta do it well...

heheh.... someone didn't like that it said King of USBHackers, so I changed it to Duke.

heheh.... someone didn't like that it said King of USBHackers, so I changed it to Duke.

Here's a little tip:

Don't claim to be king, duke, lord, admiral, lady or queen of anything... then people can't bash you for not living up to the name.

Here's a little tip:

Don't claim to be king, duke, lord, admiral, lady or queen of anything... then people can't bash you for not living up to the name.

Better now?

"Ship's Boy to USBHackers!"

Oh wow... what did you join the Navy.

Here's a little tip:

Better now?

wow...

Here's a little tip:

Better now?

^you mean when instead of what

:D

and I was a stowaway! :P

wow...

iconcool5lw.gif

Here's a little tip:

Better now?

^you mean when instead of what

:D

and I was a stowaway! :P

wow...

iconcool5lw.gif

No he doesn't noob he means what as in " what did you do now? did you join the navy?"  Don't get kicked out of school your need the help