Patrolling s02e09

cooper

Wog was a term used in the British empire to refer to people with dark skin, came from a type of doll called a Golliwogg. An even older meaning is a term for tadpole. L. Ron Hubbard just nicked it for his drug induced ramblings of a cult, probally having read it somewhere and missed the meaning.

This guy is so retarded. He dresses in Chinese classical clothing while displaying his book collection. Then his crazy ass starts sticking his knife into a busted house to hear the interdementional gateways that might suck you in. Then a clean baby sandal is sitting in a very dirty place and he happens to see after he has been "observing" that one spot like 3 times for future venturing. He looks like a medic from WW1 who's pants got a flash forward in time. After that he spends 10 min. talking about a door with a hole and how he doesn't  like the hole because the rest of the house is boarded up pretty tightly. Then 15min. later he uses a clean pallet that's just sitting on the ground with nothing in it to clime into this huge hole in the side of the house called a window. This guy is so dumb it's hilarious. His assessments of the religions were so shallow that I think that he is about to confuse himself on his own beliefs. He is about 3 brain cells away from becoming one of those PETA nazi conspiracy nuts who live in the wild and compains that the radio waves are used by the government to manipulate his brain. Anyways thanks for the funny video. :-D

This guy is so retarded. He dresses in Chinese classical clothing while displaying his book collection. Then his crazy ass starts sticking his knife into a busted house to hear the interdementional gateways that might suck you in. Then a clean baby sandal is sitting in a very dirty place and he happens to see after he has been "observing" that one spot like 3 times for future venturing. He looks like a medic from WW1 who's pants got a flash forward in time. After that he spends 10 min. talking about a door with a hole and how he doesn't  like the hole because the rest of the house is boarded up pretty tightly. Then 15min. later he uses a clean pallet that's just sitting on the ground with nothing in it to clime into this huge hole in the side of the house called a window. This guy is so dumb it's hilarious. His assessments of the religions were so shallow that I think that he is about to confuse himself on his own beliefs. He is about 3 brain cells away from becoming one of those PETA nazi conspiracy nuts who live in the wild and compains that the radio waves are used by the government to manipulate his brain. Anyways thanks for the funny video. :-D

These people usually go by the term "Management" in the real world.

These people usually go by the term "Management" in the real world.

It's funny because it true.

This guy makes me laugh my ass off. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he does what he does and he produces a funny show. Yes he may have some mental health issues but he seems to like what he's doing, so let him have at it. 

This guy makes me laugh my ass off. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he does what he does and he produces a funny show. Yes he may have some mental health issues but he seems to like what he's doing, so let him have at it. 

That right there made me laugh.