Decrypt! HELP

hsncorrosion

Was it by any chance in Russian?

Setting t ~ òõòõžÊÍ § º Þ ³ x ¯ Á µ ½ À ¾ ² ¾ Region ÂÉ ® ³ ¯ ¤ Ä ³ ƒÆÁ, ÍÄ µ GOST "" draft § ¿À'Ä ÊÁÀß SDR ¹ º § ŠÉà ¯ ¯ ¯ º † IòõÌÁ ¤ ¿SDR line ßÍ "U displacement x ½ Š ³ ¯ ¯ º º" ØÃÁ ¼ Ç º ¤ § ° Ñ ‰ ¾ ¯ µ ½ ÒÅ ¯ ³ º ¶ ¼ ÝÍ òõòõÜÁ "ÀÒ"> ± ¤ ® ÉÑÁ "

Does this have anything to do with an OCRed Document Or HP Design Jet printer or an adobe post script file?

I am thinking something like this to decrypt it: http://slavasoft.com/quickcrypt/help-onlin...__samplecfb.htm

Do you have the original file, or did he just give you text in a message? Formatting in the document may be important when copied and pasted it may not show all the characters. Can you place a link to the original file in question?

EDIT: It's not GOST. At least, not in the format you posted. I tried Blowfish, Twofish, DES, GOST, RC4, XOR, Skipjack and Tea. Some of them decrypt, but to what I could not tell you. It is not decrypted to plain text using any of the ones I listed here.

Someone else on the site decrypted it, the code described the prize for decoding it.

What was the site?

some military site on www.110mb.com

Anyone see anything wrong with this?

Yeah, he didn't post the real site ;) but instead posted a link to "insert explicit here" site.