-Be sure to look over the ReadMe.

~Created by FlashGuy & Davidork

USB Flashblade is still in BETA.  Has a few kinks to work out:

hxxp: www. mediafire. com/?8btyzdejtpt

-Problems getting the incorporated USB HackSaw working

-Problems with the cache. exe [Cache Passoword App]

-Unsure of FireFox password catcher

~Created by FlashGuy

A description of what's actually contained within the two payloads would be nice, Pc-Cillin won't let me extract the second one, but from the first heres the overview from the readme text.

Overview:

=========

The USB WireTap was an hour and a half effort put in by a couple of underage

tards who really enjoy nothing more than sitting around and coding warez. This

program is a background KeyLogger that stealthily logs all keystrokes made by the

user onto a log file into their system directory for later retrieval by the same

program.

The USB WireTap has two main functions: Record and Retrieve. A six year old better

be able to operate this program.

Oh, and creative names. :?

It goes without saying that I dislike your payload because of its malicious nature and the lack of any legitimate uses, everyone should know that by now... so I'll try to keep counterproductive comments out of the thread  :P.

Are you kidding me???

Talk about "creative" when you can't even think of ONE of the several 'legitimate' uses for this. It is no different than any OTHER USB Hack that I have seen on Hak5... They're all for recording or documenting or for security/monitoring...

The same goes for this.

Perfect example... "What has my typed on AIM today?"

Talk about "creative" when you can't even think of ONE of the several 'legitimate' uses for this. It is no different than any OTHER USB Hack that I have seen on Hak5... They're all for recording or documenting or for security/monitoring...

The same goes for this.

Perfect example... "What has my typed on AIM today?"

Your perfect example doesn't sound all that perfect, or maybe I'm just reading it wrong...

If its what have I typed on AIM today, why doesn't your IM program save logs automagically (Trillian  :-P)?

If its anything else, unless its your own pc you installed the keylogger on... *Cough* The Law *Cough*

With many of the payloads (the older ones at least) they demonstrated the ability to compromise information, and had enough plausibility to eventually be turned into a pen testing tool.  Whereas key loggers are widely available and require no special skill to operate.  It just didn't seem unique or original enough to me.  A lot of the payloads package similar stuff in, but thats because the tools are already coded, why not create something useful or new?  I'm sure if you spent the time you could create something that plays to the strengths of the switchblade as a device.

• 2 weeks later...