Dunno wtf happened...

VaKo

Would you like another bear?

I don't know about bears but an ice cold beer sounds good about now.

@Vako - I saw the site was down today and thought to myself, oh, I'll hop on IRC and let them know that wordpress is having an issue. IRC was down too, so I guess it was a pretty nasty bug, huh?

Well, IRC seemed to work once the site was back up,but when I came and got the Wordpress message on the front page, none of the *.hak5.org sites were working for me. Forums, were gone, and when I tried to connect to IRC it couldn't list any rooms, so maybe it was up, but Opera couldn't connect to it at that time. I am not sure why I couldn't connect, because as soon as the main site was back up, I could list rooms on IRC.

Well, IRC seemed to work once the site was back up,but when I came and got the Wordpress message on the front page, none of the *.hak5.org sites were working for me. Forums, were gone, and when I tried to connect to IRC it couldn't list any rooms, so maybe it was up, but Opera couldn't connect to it at that time. I am not sure why I couldn't connect, because as soon as the main site was back up, I could list rooms on IRC.

Fix: don't use Opera to IRC. IRC was up the entire time and functioning fine.

Fix: don't use Opera to IRC. IRC was up the entire time and functioning fine.

As was hak5 radio

Well, I have always used Opera in the past.

edit: works fine in Opera. Just tried it. Must have not been able to list rooms at the time I tried to connect yesterday.