NTFS Encrypted file Recovery ?

newbie_mdv

hi

for some reason i am getting an error "Wrong Limits " whenever i try to scandisk or partitionmagic my NTFS partition

i am starting to move the data preparing for a format but i cant get my encrypted files out

is there any way to recover them ? I have my keys certificate if that helps but i suppose something has gone wrong with that too

what algorithm does NTFS for WinXP use ? and is there any recovery software for it ?

My processor is 3 GHz Dual Core , 512 MB RAM <- I know going through that would be lame :( but .....

Thanks in advance

• 3 months later...

You can recover the data from NTFS Encrypted File Sytem.  For the recovery you can try Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software a file and partition recovery software utility.  This tool works for FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS & NTFS5 file system.  You can download the software from : www. stellarinfo. com/partition-recovery. htm Demo will shows the preview of the recovered data.  If the demo shows the preview then get the full version to save the data

You can recover the data from NTFS Encrypted File Sytem.  For the recovery you can try Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software a file and partition recovery software utility.  This tool works for FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS & NTFS5 file system.  You can download the software from : www. stellarinfo. com/partition-recovery. htm Demo will shows the preview of the recovered data.  If the demo shows the preview then get the full version to save the data

Spam?