Computer Hidden Account

enkgok

Question,

I have good relationship with my schools IT. They told me they have a hidden Log in account on my laptop like IT, STAFF, ADMIN on my laptop that was issued to me at my work. Is it possible to have hidden admin account and if so how would I find out hidden account. I have G4 notebook. I am so curious to find out. They have made me bet that I could not find the hidden log in name. In good honor they will buy me a happy meal if I find hidden login. MMM free meal… Is it possible to hide a log in name on computer. How would find this or what research should I look into to find a hidden log name on a computer.

I have crack the ADIM, IT, STAFF password on works network by using LC5 (PC based) and I have shared it to them and they haven’t solved how stop me. How would I tell them how stop this crack. I have tried it on my on personal computer and no luck.

I still new to security and learning.

If i get a upgrade or down grade or install Virutal PC on my g4 (apple notebook) I cant see hidden accounts. I Don't have the intel chip on it. So, there any no other ways to see hidden accounts on my notebook. Or is this that a riddle. hmmm. I doubt it. hmmm  I'm courses. Bad english. sorry

There is no way to scan a mac for hidden accounts? 

If i get a upgrade or down grade or install Virutal PC on my g4 (apple notebook) I cant see hidden accounts. I Don't have the intel chip on it. So, there any no other ways to see hidden accounts on my notebook. Or is this that a riddle. hmmm. I doubt it. hmmm  I'm courses. Bad english. sorry

There is no way to scan a mac for hidden accounts? 

So a live CD won't boot up in your laptop?

Holly shit (excuse my english word),

It totally work and this so kwell. I did have hidden account on my laptop. A free Happy Meal for me and love you all and I don't marry anyone on here unless you are woman with a green card hahaha....Thanks all you take care:)